Justin Leppitsch | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Justin Leppitsch

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Yep Craig Jennings is full of sh#t!.

Every time I hear Jennings I wonder if his “stuff” is any good wouldn’t he be still working in the system
I agree @caesar. .and @Mr Brightside .. he said Hocking is a man of the highest intellect and is basically saving the game and that he's worked in 3 systems and Beveridge is the best strategic match day coach in the competition. .....
Never heard a bloke shove his tongue so far up where the sun don't shine in desperation to get another gig!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Every time I hear Jennings I wonder if his “stuff” is any good wouldn’t he be still working in the system, I find him very David King like, trying to invent the wheel again, but you can’t get it any rounder then it is. Always think he’s trying to get another job with how complimentary he is to all the AFL coaches.
Jennings is a walking cliche. Has he ever had an original idea? Just another wannabe.

Reactions: 4 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Everyone is viewed positively when you’re winning premierships, and fair enough, but even before success arrived Leppa was widely praised.

I hope the break leaves him feeling refreshed and ready to go for another triumphant return to Tigerland at some point in the future!

Coaching is a tough game.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I was under the impression he was coming back to RFC next season.
But after all these insights and game plans he keeps giving away, there’s no way he’ll be back.

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
Yep there will be no 3rd time. Whatever he is forever part of Richmond folklore.
Is he really telling the world anything they don't know? Perhaps I'm missing something, but I'm not reading anything into his commentary or demeanour (or the club's reaction) to suggest there is any issue.

Reactions: 3 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Is he really telling the world anything they don't know? Perhaps I'm missing something, but I'm not reading anything into his commentary or demeanour (or the club's reaction) to suggest there is any issue.

I wouldn't he'd be telling anything that the club would worry about. He would probably have signed a confidentiality agreement with regard to certain aspects of the clubs "intellectual property).

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Yep, it's a load of nonsense. He's doing a job, he's not giving away any significant IP.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Bummer!
Then again, coaches who have left RFC haven’t had too much success

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
How Essendon going with Rutten & Caracella? McCrae at the Hawks?
Not saying they won’t eventually have success but there’s no guarantees. The game moves pretty fast & lots of ingredients make up a successful club..
I’d wish Leppa all the best except against us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users