Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
I’m ok with this as long as Rioli is also put on notice. There needs to be consistency in selection.
I’ve been very critical of Rioli this year but thought last week was possibly his best game this year despite not kicking a goal (albeit watched from tv only)...

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I’ve been very critical of Rioli this year but thought last week was possibly his best game this year despite not kicking a goal (albeit watched from tv only)...

Me too. Think he had 18 possessions and was looking more like his fast running, tackling and pressuring self. He's on the way to back to decent form IMO.

Reactions: 1 user

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016

:D
Fair enough toothless, I wasn’t able to make it last week and was restricted to the small AFL app screen! You may therefore disregard my opinion.

Hopefully dan is indeed on the way back to his best.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Yep Rioli is starting to find some good form. Was good last week.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
His importance to the team has always been dependent on his ability to implement the gameplan.

Maybe we’ve made a tweak in gameplan recently and they need him to learn something new to better implement what they’re trying to do.

Fully expect him to play finals. Until about a month ago, I thought he was in career best form.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
His importance to the team has always been dependent on his ability to implement the gameplan.

Maybe we’ve made a tweak in gameplan recently and they need him to learn something new to better implement what they’re trying to do.

Fully expect him to play finals. Until about a month ago, I thought he was in career best form.

good post 123K

I reckon youre onto it?

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The Celebrant is all over it, it's a tune-up. That Kamdyn has played 90-odd of a possible 95-odd he's been fit for since debut shows you what the coaches get. He'll be back for finals, and will continue his solid September record.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Celebrant is all over it, it's a tune-up. That Kamdyn has played 90-odd of a possible 95-odd he's been fit for since debut shows you what the coaches get. He'll be back for finals, and will continue his solid September record.

September is coming.

We need Super Grover come September!!!

Freshen up for K Mac form has dipped so he gets a spell, hell be back.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Sounds like KMac will come straight back in, I wonder if the MC has him set for Sidebottom? Not his normal role , however we know hoe important Sidebottom is to the Pies

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Sounds like KMac will come straight back in, I wonder if the MC has him set for Sidebottom? Not his normal role , however we know hoe important Sidebottom is to the Pies

Clamping Sidebottom is essential.

I'd use Jack Graham I reckon.

Kmac patrols the Kmac wing of The G, Stack goes back, Short goes out.

Nank in for one of Ivan/Mabs

Caddy keeps learning the Roger Merrett role in the 2s

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He's just be re signed for 2 more Dear Zips he wont be traded this year.

Since when can’t you trade a player regardless of his contract.
A easy way to trade him, don’t play him. He will crack the *smile* and want to go back home.
Guaranteed.