Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Just so proud of him.
Put his head down, busted his ass to win back his position and has become a very, very good player.
Hard, tough and never takes a backwards step.
Love him.

Reactions: 3 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
He’s been fantastic. Taken Ellis’ spot & made it his own. Courageous marking a highlight. Default is to kick long - perfect. Just like Daniel Jackson.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
I couldn't squeeze him into the votes but after watching the replay, I think I dudded him.

Such a grinder. Glad he gets another shot at another flag.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
He’s been fantastic. Taken Ellis’ spot & made it his own. Courageous marking a highlight. Default is to kick long - perfect. Just like Daniel Jackson.
Was thinking the same. Made the wing his own. Keep running Kmac!

Reactions: 2 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Underated big-time and when we aren't playing well gets going to try turn things our way.

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Did his bit. Wanted to take on Marshall late in the game, thought better of it and played the percentages.

Go KMac, you deserve at least one more medal.

Reactions: 1 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Did his bit. Wanted to take on Marshall late in the game, thought better of it and played the percentages.

Go KMac, you deserve at least one more medal.
My Tiger mate and I were chatting post game and we both want Macca to get a second medallion. Has done such a great job fighting his way back in to this team.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
My Tiger mate and I were chatting post game and we both want Macca to get a second medallion. Has done such a great job fighting his way back in to this team.
Especially after a pre-season setback, ironically on the Gold Coast. His return to the side was inglorious as well, but he's been a soldier since then.

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
He's just pushed past Bryan Wood to be my second my favourite Tiger wingman of all time.

Love having two physical hardmen on the wings.