Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Thank heavens he was ok. Bloody brilliant work by Rampe to call the medicos & stay with him until help arrived.

Yeah fair to Rampe that he realised as soon as the contest that Kmac wasn't in a good way, didn't even look where the ball went I don't think, just had concern for Kmac. Good on him. As others have said, the anti Danger who doesn't seem to give a *smile* when he knocks another bloke out.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Does anyone know if it needs to be a clear 12 day break or they can play on the 12th day? With 2 6 day breaks, he clearly misses Friday night but can he play the Saints on Thursday 15th? Thats the 12th day I think.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Does anyone know if it needs to be a clear 12 day break or they can play on the 12th day? With 2 6 day breaks, he clearly misses Friday night but can he play the Saints on Thursday 15th? Thats the 12th day I think.

Pretty sure ( without being 100 percent certain )

You have to pass a test 5 days before the actual game,

That would mean passing a concussion 7 days after the game to play 5 days later .

Tenacious

Tiger Champion
May 19, 2008
Yep that was classy by Rampe.

Fingers crossed K Mac is back after a week-long spell.

Yep - have always liked Rampe as a player and had also assumed he was a decent bloke too without really knowing
Now it’s confirmed that he’s a proper sportsman

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
it was classy by Rampe .. bit different to our mate DangerElbow ...

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
It’s obvious that the head is sacrosanct unless that head belongs to a Richmond player. Vlastuin 2 games in a row now Kmac.

It was an accident but he was still hit in the head. Yet somehow the free kick is against us??? And our bloke misses at least one game after almost being taken off on a stretcher!

*smile* unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8 users

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
It’s obvious that the head is sacrosanct unless that head belongs to a Richmond player. Vlastuin 2 games in a row now Kmac.

It was an accident but he was still hit in the head. Yet somehow the free kick is against us??? And our bloke misses at least one game after almost being taken off on a stretcher!

*smile* unbelievable.
That's why it should have been a report. No accident IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Totally accidental imo. KMac was desperate but he did dive leading with his head and initiated the contact. Nothing Rampe could do at all.

Reactions: 4 users

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Thank heavens he was ok. Bloody brilliant work by Rampe to call the medicos & stay with him until help arrived.
Yep, Rampe's conduct was the best thing I saw all day. Decent bloke. Called for help, stayed there until medical help arrived and then even after it arrived until.he went off. Was.the first to.check he was ok when he came to. Utmost respect for Rampe, what a great bloke and a great skipper for the swans

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
Not imo watching in normal motion. Kmac's head dropped very quickly at decent speed.
My point is don't these flogs go through the formality of reporting or citing a player who concusses another?

In this case, it was despicable to even pay a free against Dash Kam.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
12 days makes it finish on Thursday as 2 weeks is 14 days by Saturday.
Pretty sure Steven May was only out for ten days after his concussion in a practice match. Apparently only mildly concussed n passed all the medical requirements.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Watching slo mo replay of incident Rampe turns side on bumping Kmac to the head
Flog Gary Lyon immediately says nothing in it all legit...typical
Rampe should be reported as bump connected with Kmacs head leaving him concussed