Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

backpocketplumber

Tiger Cub
May 19, 2014
Thought he built into the game. No surprise the Aints couldn’t escape our forward zone with super Grover back in the team. Another of the plumbers favourites.

Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious

Tiger Champion
May 19, 2008
Even via the TV it’s possible to see at times just how much ground he covers
Great endurance

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Thought he built into the game. No surprise the Aints couldn’t escape our forward zone with super Grover back in the team. Another of the plumbers favourites.

This right here. King of the defensive running, arms waving, eyes bulging, screaming like a banshee. The Pinjarra Wildman!

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Disappointing the tache has gone. Loved the statement 50 against the stand rule. Pretty political stuff there Macca.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Great to have him back, run his guts out.........................continued on where he left off.

Reactions: 1 user

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Love him, but looked a bit off last night. Understandably after that shocking concussion.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
When he got the ball 40 out when we were all over them and he kicked it out on the full, he cost me a TV.
*smile* he is fumbling and uncordinated at times.
He was delist material last night.