Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
17 touches, 47% DE, five turnovers, only 13 pressure acts.

Poster boy for impacting more than the numbers but didn’t last night nor the week before.
The stats are vey generous
47%
It was more like 90% of the time he touched the ball he just fked up.
Thats the worse ive seen him play since mid 2019.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Time to move on from him. Peaked.
Agree. Can't constantly pick a player because he can run all day.
How about marking, kicking and handling?
His skill is very average.
Between Him and Pickett it's the zig and zag show without the music.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Please for *smile* sake we need to upgrade our wingers.
Between him and Pickett it's a competition who can kick the worse going inside 50.
Trade him, some stupid club would be interested. He does cover the ground rather well

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Please for *smile* sake we need to upgrade our wingers.
Between him and Pickett it's a competition who can kick the worse going inside 50.
Trade him, some stupid club would be interested. He does cover the ground rather well
As long as package Castagna with him I agree :sarcasm

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Has been putrid most of the year. 2019 all over again for him. Dud well to get himself back in for 2020 but putting consecutive good years together looks like a problem for him

Reactions: 1 user

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Love Pinjarra but severely out of touch.

Hopefully he can find some form for the rest of the year or he might be playing with his mate Conca.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Imho he’s been very good most of the year , though I thought he had a poor one last night but not as bad as I think he had against the Eagles . Nothing to worry about here,wins his wing most weeks

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Remember last season in the hub he was trading stuff I.e paper clip for a book, book for a Tv etc etc
Ah, yes, remember. No, never heard anything again after the video of him trading for Dustys boots.