Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Kam does OK and works hard running all day and does the occasional great move so whilst I am not unhappy he has resigned, I would have thought a one year deal would have been OK what with the other wingers coming through

good news. runs all game.
his performance in last years GF was enormous, and enough to earn more time here

Reactions: 4 users
Thought KMac was pretty good today , looked to be covering the ground well and taking out shoulders as he went about roaming his wing

Reactions: 5 users
I've always been a Kamdyn fan and I'm pleased he's looking in good touch again this year. Never quite understood the poor kicking critics, he's a good kick when running at full tilt, just don't expect any flashy kicks around the corner like Dusty does. It was great to to read about Tyler Banks' comments regarding Kamdyn being the player who surprised him the most as I reckon that is what a lot of his past detractors couldn't appreciate about him. It's fair to say that he was battling a few years ago but he's obviously worked on his weaknesses and has consolidated his spot on the wing. You can see his running efforts when at the games but he's not as noticeable on TV. Love his work.

Reactions: 7 users
He was magnificent yesterday & has been great all preseason. Looks like he's just about to reach his ceiling as a player & that's a very good thing for us.
Agree completely, ToO.

Worked his backside off and was everywhere.

Reactions: 1 users
I've always been a Kamdyn fan and I'm pleased he's looking in good touch again this year. Never quite understood the poor kicking critics, he's a good kick when running at full tilt, just don't expect any flashy kicks around the corner like Dusty does. It was great to to read about Tyler Banks' comments regarding Kamdyn being the player who surprised him the most as I reckon that is what a lot of his past detractors couldn't appreciate about him. It's fair to say that he was battling a few years ago but he's obviously worked on his weaknesses and has consolidated his spot on the wing. You can see his running efforts when at the games but he's not as noticeable on TV. Love his work.
Yeh, he's basically improved his game in small increments year on year. He was once poor overhead and has worked hard to improve that. He has also improved his field kicking.

As a previous non-fan I'm happy he's cemented one of the wings. One thing he's always done is make it extremely difficult for his direct opponent physically, both his amazing running and his indiscrete physicality. He'd be the leading shover in AFL history.

Reactions: 6 users
He was magnificent yesterday & has been great all preseason. Looks like he's just about to reach his ceiling as a player & that's a very good thing for us.
Agree. He is in fine fettle and is a very important cog in our team.

Reactions: 3 users
We could do a lot worse than Flappers does massive amounts of the non fancy dirty work every game, very handy laborer who makes it easy for the tradies to do the fancy finishing work without getting to much dirt under the finger nails.

Reactions: 7 users
Sounds like had a perfect pre-season. Agree with others this could be a career best season coming up.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Massive loss. He was soo good last week against the Hawks. Absolutely spewing he's out.
As it proved. Would have been super handy. And we would have been better placed to move Ross into the ball once Prestia was subbed out.

Reactions: 1 user