Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Missed him tonight. Completely changes the structure and of our team if he doesn’t play.

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
We got the full range from Kam today, mis kicks, turnovers, hard tackling, hard running and glorious goal kicking. You never know what he will do next but he always gives us entertainment. Love the guy

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
In the bests.
Loves playing in his home state with his friends and family there watching. Wanted to show his appreciation.
That’s the honesty of the bloke.
Complete performance tonight.

Reactions: 2 users

BiddiscombeSkills

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 2, 2005
Would love to know the win/loss ratio when Kmac is in the team vs when he isn’t.

We don’t have anyone else who gets to as many contests and wins them over four quarters as him.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Would love to know the win/loss ratio when Kmac is in the team vs when he isn’t.

We don’t have anyone else who gets to as many contests and wins them over four quarters as him.
Looks like 65.5%. I like him but has been making too many unforced errors this season.

1651385736239.png

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Quite possibly the most underrated player in our golden era.
Yeh, I was a critic but geez I'm a fan now. He's a hard guy not to like. His sheer physical will is amongst the best in an extremely impressive bunch. The snake bros have akways pumped his tyres and rightly so. He and Marlion may be the most physical wing combo to have ever played in tandem?

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
He is a unique beast kamdyn. It amazes me he is on our list and playing in the big time, let alone a dual premiership winger. Runs and runs and runs, hustles and bustles, hits and pushes, amazing. How did he get here? A credit to himself, and a credit to our recruiters.

Unrewarded defensive running does not get you drafted. Quite the opposite. yet here he is, and here we are.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
We are so lucky to have Kmac and Pickett.

The best wing combo in the league. And the most traditionally unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users