Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Always gives us an option for the defence to switch play.

Relentless runner. Would hate to play on him.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
him on one wing and Marlion on the other ... I'm not sure it gets better ..

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Better kick at goal than anyone would think. Loved that run last week on the flank where he went up a gear and straightened to pass for a mark in front of goal.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
Opposition players really hate playing on him.
I was watching him a bit yesterday. At one point he had just been involved in play and then he took off on a 150m run. You could see his opponent realise he was off and i imagined him swearing as he tool off in pursuit of him. Not fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I was watching him a bit yesterday. At one point he had just been involved in play and then he took off on a 150m run. You could see his opponent realise he was off and i imagined him swearing as he tool off in pursuit of him. Not fun.
They get run off their feet and pushed and bumped and annoyed. I feel for them :))

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
9 score involvements.
Average only 3 so it was a serious improvement. Started the season slowly but if he can average 6+ from here we will be happy

Surprised he didn't get coaches votes.

Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
all i know is it would be a hard day at the office running with Mcintosh the entire game

Excellent runner and a good mark whilst being a strong hard runner you would know when you play on him

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
I would play him at CHF occasionally. He can mark and kick straight. Swap George to the wing. Kmac to the fwd line

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
all i know is it would be a hard day at the office running with Mcintosh the entire game

Excellent runner and a good mark whilst being a strong hard runner you would know when you play on him

KM is all sharp knees and elbows as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users