Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Was full on flappers on Sat, must have left his super Grover cape at home. Happens sometimes n no doubt he'll have a bit of a cogitate n remember to bring his cape for #Lolnorf.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
What garbage. Kamdyn is having a great season.
Yeh I've never been a fan but he won me over about 2-3 years ago and he's having a good year. He's not a bush footballer at all, he's pretty much improved year on year. He and Marlion are crucial to our success.

Reactions: 2 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
For a so-called bush footballer he has made the wing his home for quite a while with his 139 games and his two premiership medals. He may have some bad games but so do all of our team from time to time but Kam in all arms and elbows mode still scares the **** out of opponents. Don't underrate his value

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
For a so-called bush footballer he has made the wing his home for quite a while with his 100 games and his three premiership medals. He may have some bad games but so do all of our team from time to time but Kam in all arms and elbows mode still scares the **** out of opponents. Don't underrate his value
I think Kmac has only won 2 flags

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Horrible to watch.
Needs to be replaced. That snap from 20 out is embarrassing.
Why isn't he wanted from WA sides,??

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Prefect trade bait. Hugo can take his wing spot. Brings zero leadership and is exactly what we need atm. Would easily get us a 2nd rounder i believe.
Would add Broad to the same list.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Prefect trade bait. Hugo can take his wing spot. Brings zero leadership and is exactly what we need atm. Would easily get us a 2nd rounder i believe.
2nd Rounder.
The WA clubs don't even know who he is.
If we got pick 50, we should take it and run

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
Kmac yes.... Broad no way..he's having a good year. I can't believe how well Kamdyn marked and goaled from 50m out a few weeks back. We need that goal kicking power. On that topic I just saw Miller's long bomb goal. Balta esque.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I can't believe anyone (except Ziggy who seems to think we have 44 draft picks) is suggesting we trade KMac, he is invaluable on a wing. Yes, he has a few crap games but he ain't alone there.

DS

Reactions: 8 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Flappers was good.
Even when he out did 2 freo players on the wing.
His marking attempts are the funniest.
Can he see?

bringbakflemmo

Tiger Superstar
Apr 15, 2009
Continued his good form of the last month.
made great position tonight to give others a release kick.
Good in marking contests.