Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I love KMac. His teammates must love him as much as his opponents hate him. A goofball that every club needs but also becoming a leader in his own right. Will do anything for the team. Missed two flags in 2019, would have been Marlion's loudest cheerer on GF day. Someone else highlighted his running shotgun for Hugo the other week. "Yeah, mate, keep runnin', you got it. Hey, after the game want me to show ya how to make a dining table outta concrete? Yeah, na, it's easy. Just have a go, she'll be right."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I love KMac. His teammates must love him as much as his opponents hate him. A goofball that every club needs but also becoming a leader in his own right. Will do anything for the team. Missed two flags in 2019, would have been Marlion's loudest cheerer on GF day. Someone else highlighted his running shotgun for Hugo the other week. "Yeah, mate, keep runnin', you got it. Hey, after the game want me to show ya how to make a dining table outta concrete? Yeah, na, it's easy. Just have a go, she'll be right."
Engaged to an anaesthetist.
Developed his own card game.
Traded a paper clip for a boat.
Renovates and sells houses.
Builds concrete tables.
Runs all day.
Is there anything this bloke can’t do?

And the nicest bloke you’d meet in football.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Big fan of him. Tough and a massive tank. Smiling Assassin. Him and Marlion the best bookend wingers going around.
And I think he's 5-0 for set shots at goal this year!

Huge in our 2020 GF win. Monstered it when he went back and covered for Vlast, and Houli ..
Really endeared himself to me and many Tiger faithful.

Reactions: 8 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yeah, he has a few off games and gets a bit of stick on here at times, but you have to love KMac. He is a very good player, has made the wing his own. Never stops trying and vital to our game. You know he will give 100% every time.

DS

Reactions: 4 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Mr Fix It.

Grimes gets injured. Macca gets sent down back. Repeat of 2020 grand final.

Reactions: 8 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Grover has picked up some form in recent weeks.

Whilst Marlion has dropped off his form.

It'd be nice to have them both in form at the same time.

Reactions: 1 user

Flea74

Tiger Rookie
Aug 10, 2004
Horsham
Mr Fix It.

Grimes gets injured. Macca gets sent down back. Repeat of 2020 grand final.
can McIntosh stay in the backline for the next 3 weeks? Thought he was terrific in the second half and could matchup on Ports 3rd or 4th mid size forward. Did Edwards cover his wing in the second half ?; and if so- can he stay there and play McIntosh's role on the wing vs. Port? Or do we have someone else ready in the 2s to play McIntoshs wing role?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is having a career best season, good on him, a top 5 in the B & F beckons.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
can McIntosh stay in the backline for the next 3 weeks? Thought he was terrific in the second half and could matchup on Ports 3rd or 4th mid size forward. Did Edwards cover his wing in the second half ?; and if so- can he stay there and play McIntosh's role on the wing vs. Port? Or do we have someone else ready in the 2s to play McIntoshs wing role?
I think Hardwick would want Macintosh starting on a wing and then looking for a replacement down back. The strength of our wingers is crucial to how we play.

Reactions: 1 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
What will that goose think about K Macs spoil, if he gets a week and brave Charlie doesn't I will stink it up.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Kmac drops back when Danny boy ventures forward. Playing wing beautifully. No change in his role needed

• Love
Reactions: 4 users