Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Feb 25, 2007
Another goes our way, first Cotchin, now Macca

The incident involving Richmond’s Kamdyn McIntosh and Port Adelaide’s Darcy Byrne-Jones from the fourth quarter of Saturday's match was assessed, it was the view of the MRO that McIntosh made a genuine attempt to spoil and that his actions were not unreasonable in the circumstances. No further action was taken.

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Darcy Blow Job won’t be the last player seeing stars after tangling with the man of granite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Another goes our way, first Cotchin, now Macca

The incident involving Richmond’s Kamdyn McIntosh and Port Adelaide’s Darcy Byrne-Jones from the fourth quarter of Saturday's match was assessed, it was the view of the MRO that McIntosh made a genuine attempt to spoil and that his actions were not unreasonable in the circumstances. No further action was taken.
Best game I've seen flappers play

Reactions: 1 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
His kicking efficiency is at an all time high. Hope he places in JD Medal

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is very versatile, a good chance to cover Flossy if he doesn't come up. Has improved his overhead marking.

Reactions: 1 user

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
I think this has been his best season.

Has done very well, when first came to the club, he was so far off it at Coburg, Collina like but without the excuse of playing basketball. Has had a great career so far and worked his butt off for every inch of it

Reactions: 5 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I thought he was great today, particularly his 1st half. I would have given him 1 vote. He and Marlion are the best wing combo in the game right now.

I'm especially pleased in his improvement with overhead marking. It was certainly a weakness on his early years and I still wouldn't call it a strength, but it's competent now.

Reactions: 6 users