Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Re: Welcome Kamdyn McIntosh at pick 31

Long term I can see him ending up in the midfield. Like the look of the kid.

West Coast were contemplating using their first pick on him.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004

Mega athletic & obviously runs very hard, but hate that kicking action. Hope it doesnt find him, thus FJ & us out.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003

Andrew Embley clone. I think one of his highlights package has him playing on Embely

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004

Leysy Days said:
Mega athletic & obviously runs very hard, but hate that kicking action. Hope it doesnt find him, thus FJ & us out.

His kicking is one of his strong points. Funny looking but gets it done.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004

Barnzy said:
Dare I say it Cale Morton esque.

Interesting comparison, though I haven't seen McIntosh.

Feb 25, 2007

Welcome Kamdyn all the best :clap

Pick 31: Kamdyn McIntosh Highlights
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/tabid/11454/contentid/505324/pick+31+kamdyn+mcintosh/default.aspx

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

yeah kicking action very awkward

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006

SCOOP said:
Shocked that he fitted the kicking mantra that FJ holds so high. That is why I am even more shocked that we didn't take Atkins.

I mentioned it before but Atkins went missing at the u/18 carnival, was kicked out of the AIS and ran hot and cold at TAC level. He's a very talented footballer but there's still some major question marks.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004

bullus_hit said:
I mentioned it before but Atkins went missing at the u/18 carnival, was kicked out of the AIS and ran hot and cold at TAC level. He's a very talented footballer but there's still some major question marks.

Maybe so. I changed my post on that one Bully because while I think KM is a strange kick, he gets it done. Not far to say he wouldn't fit the kicking mantra. Doesn't look good but gets it done.

Feb 25, 2007

Harry said:
yeah kicking action very awkward

Its not so bad H, but definitely was hitting targets at will in the highlights package.... Decision making also looks quite sound...
I like the fact that he has quick acceleration and very strong in the air too....

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004

AstuteTiger said:
Its not so bad H, but definitely was hitting targets at will in the highlights package....

Not knocking the kid, but they dont exactly show his clangers in highlight reels either AT. ;D

Feb 25, 2007

Leysy Days said:
Not knocking the kid, but they dont exactly show his clangers in highlight reels either AT. ;D

haha to true mate but at this time of year highlights reel is all we have...

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia

tigerlandishome said:
Well if he's from Peel Thunder, he has had a lot of practise defending already. Apparently good character. Im sure he's the kid helping bring up his extended family as his parents are FIFO workers.

Yes, he has and yes he is.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Grimes step brother, it's a clone.
The Original Grimes gets injured during every dream time game, so they picked up a clone that can play after every Dream Time game.
Smart thinking

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Tigers of Old said:
Frank stuffed up with Post. Let's hope he's done better here.

Thats a quite a Darkiesque post there my Dear Olden but dont hold back ol son ;D