Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Great position to have a player like McIntosh as a depth player.

He may get some games if injuries dictate and at an outside he might force his way back into the side. However the number of even quicker runners we have taken means he is in danger of being overtaken (more like swamped) and he might be one to get squeezed out ala B Ellis style at the end of next year.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Rance, Ross, Stack probs best 22. That means three come out, that’s tough enough.

Then Naish, RCD, Fraser, CCJ, Eggs pushing. He’s a fair way back, modern day Stevie Morris.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Rance, Ross, Stack probs best 22. That means three come out, that’s tough enough.

Then Naish, RCD, Fraser, CCJ, Eggs pushing. He’s a fair way back, modern day Stevie Morris.

Spot on Scooper.

Ol loveable Ol Grover has quickly found himself back in the pack with his form drop off and is gonna have some work to do to get a spot in the side let alone a more nailed on spot in the 22.

He's gonna need Super Grover form to be running out in round 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Spot on Scooper.

Ol loveable Ol Grover has quickly found himself back in the pack with his form drop off and is gonna have some work to do to get a spot in the side let alone a more nailed on spot in the 22.

He's gonna need Super Grover form to be running out in round 1.

His best is barely good enough now, will need to vastly improve to get back in the mix for best 22.

Limited trade value now, I called for him to be traded years ago. Depth for two years is handy tho.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
His best is barely good enough now, will need to vastly improve to get back in the mix for best 22.

Limited trade value now, I called for him to be traded years ago. Depth for two years is handy tho.

When your a western australian and even Freo dosent show any interest you know your in trouble.
Im with you, he will only get games either through injuries or resting players.
I wouldn't have him in my top 25 at the club.
When's his contract up??

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I love Macca. Was there really any truth in those WA articles about him being disgruntled?

No. I have a very good source (family member) who says he was disappointed to miss, but that he loves the club and wants to stay.

Apparently the dialogue between him and the club has always been very open, honest and forthright.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
No. I have a very good source (family member) who says he was disappointed to miss, but that he loves the club and wants to stay.

Apparently the dialogue between him and the club has always been very open, honest and forthright.

Honest enough for him to accept that he isnt good enough to play in our best 22?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
When your a western australian and even Freo dosent show any interest you know your in trouble.
When's his contract up??
he signed a 2 year extension this year on 9th July, he played his last game for the year the week after v GWS

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Honest enough for him to accept that he isnt good enough to play in our best 22?

I doubt that Richmond even entertains the idea of a best 22 these days. I’d have thought our culture was inclusive and celebrated what you brought to the list, not how you stack up against your team mates.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
When's his contract up??

End of 2020?

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I doubt that Richmond even entertains the idea of a best 22 these days. I’d have thought our culture was inclusive and celebrated what you brought to the list, not how you stack up against your team mates.

Amen...

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

I'm sure Freo had some interest after KMac's job on Brad Hill, but can imagine them only wanting to give up a packet of chips. He has stood up in big games and we don't want to be letting players like that go for a low pick just because we won a(nother) flag.

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I'm sure Freo had some interest after KMac's job on Brad Hill, but can imagine them only wanting to give up a packet of chips. He has stood up in big games and we don't want to be letting players like that go for a low pick just because we won a(nother) flag.

You also don’t overpay player 32 on your list. Depth must come relatively cheap. Expensive depth is just about the worst thing you can have on your list.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014

Pickett was picked over KMac. I suspect even Ross or Stack would have been picked over him. I just can't see, subject to a long injury list, how KMac gets back in the side. For his own growth he would have been better off at another club.

Reactions: 1 user