Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Plough's a comedian. 12 untouchables who just play- except one of them didn't just play after RD 17 last year despite the club having won the previous 3 games.

I reckon he has been reading PRE about Kamdyn's fitness and taken a punt he will be back in the side.

Think there's an asterisk at the end of that post;)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Wallace is still a comedian. Castagna and Rioli are untouchable. Wallace like many other doesn't know how the tigers tick.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Broad is a lock.

Absolutely. Had a great practice game too. 21 disposals with 90% efficiency and 8 marks. He actually looked very composed with the ball, which hasn't always been his strong point in the past. Unfortunately, with a fit list to choose from, I don't think KMac gets a look in.

Reactions: 1 user

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I'm a big Kmac fan. I don't get the knockers of this guy.

To me, he adds as much as Brando did. Both have their faults.

Kamden will run hard all day and hit 'em hard too.

Release the Kmac!

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Some Super Grover would be nice this week ...............god knows the team needs it after the last 2 shitshowers.