Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
"Every time we play these *smile* I end up with *smile* McIntosh. The *smile* has no talent and just bashes you all day. Every *smile* time you think you're out he just *smile* smashes you.'.

Anonymous AFL player at a huddle in early 2017. Made me laugh and I always reckon McIntosh would love the description.

Ha ha. It was always fun watching people "fall over" in contests when K_Mac was about. He's more attacking now so you see it a bit less. Still fun, but.

Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
What i have noticed is he is kicking more goals (well the last few weeks he has kicked important goals)
And is playing with a harder edge and goes in hard at the player with the ball.

Has been important this finals series 2nd glad to see him get his 2nd medal

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If he was a Geelong player eg: Jordon Clark, he would be worth a top 10 pick. Because he wears yellow and black nothing under pick 40 is expected

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
He’s always had a bit of mongrel about him, which is something that his team mates love, and his opponents would hate, especially as he can run all game.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Pretty sure from old fart memory that KMac's first game was against Carlscum n the Pinjarra kid gave a certain Juddster a serious game of get out the farking way princess.
Always a soft spot for KMac. He plays Richmond footy.

Reactions: 7 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Pretty sure from old fart memory that KMac's first game was against Carlscum n the Pinjarra kid gave a certain Juddster a serious game of get out the farking way princess.
Always a soft spot for KMac. He plays Richmond footy.
It was. He was BOG, too. Although it was his first senior game, it was the start of his 3rd year on the list. Augurs well for someone like RCD.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
"Every time we play these *smile* I end up with *smile* McIntosh. The *smile* has no talent and just bashes you all day. Every *smile* time you think you're out he just *smile* smashes you.'.

Anonymous AFL player at a huddle in early 2017. Made me laugh and I always reckon McIntosh would love the description.

Sounds like Bitchy Robinson.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
My favorite Grand Final reflections vid just popped up on the RFC website, heartfelt but I were also pissing myself laughing when Kmac said what his favorite moment was and it wasn't in the GF, ("Shai Like" Kamdyn is delusional ;) ). I won't spoil it you'll need to watch to see what I am getting at.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
Feathers is a ripper! Heart and soul type.....undoubtedly his team mates would love having him around. One of my favourites. Hoping he can build on the year he just had. A good start to the day viewing the video. Thanks Caesar

Reactions: 3 users

Brian H

Tiger Cub
Jul 26, 2013
Feathers is a ripper! Heart and soul type.....undoubtedly his team mates would love having him around. One of my favourites. Hoping he can build on the year he just had. A good start to the day viewing the video. Thanks Caesar
Yep what an absolute gem of a bloke. Its the beauty of team sports you need blokes like kmac just as much as you need dusty. Im glad he stuck fat and worked hard and got his richly deserved rewards. Very sweet instead.

Reactions: 8 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
My favorite Grand Final reflections vid just popped up on the RFC website, heartfelt but I were also pissing myself laughing when Kmac said what his favorite moment was and it wasn't in the GF, ("Shai Like" Kamdyn is delusional ;) ). I won't spoil it you'll need to watch to see what I am getting at.

Yeah that was terrific - just a decent honest hard-working bloke.
And we are lucky to have him and other blokes with that same attitude

Reactions: 6 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Memo Jack Higgins.
Watch this video of Kmac.

Pinjarra = Richmond Man.

The opposite of you.

Didn't sook it after getting dropped.
Worked hard and got back in there.
End of.

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Memo Jack Higgins.
Watch this video of Kmac.

Pinjarra = Richmond Man.

The opposite of you.

Didn't sook it after getting dropped.
Worked hard and got back in there.
End of.
Biggest disappointment.

KMac could have , didnt.
Same with Ross.
Same this year with Caddy.

Liked the kid but he made the call.

Said it before. My wife’s favourite player.

Gives it all does KMac...

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Classic clubman that binds teams together - he would have been invaluable in the hub bubble this year.

Reactions: 7 users