Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
watching the KMac recollection cemented my belief in the humility of this group
a trait that goes a long way in making this team what they are ..

Reactions: 8 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
That was far & away my favourite of the recollections. I want to buy him a beer.
It was a beauty, interested to see if Bakes does one, he is possibly the only one on the list who would make Kamdyn look like an intellectual, no disrespect to either bloke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
It was a beauty, interested to see if Bakes does one, he is possicbly the only one on the list who would make Kamdyn look like an intellectual, no disrespect to either blloke.
Baker is a fully paid up member of Mensa for footballers. Extremely high footy I.Q.
Riewoldt and Dusty are the Grand Poobahs.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
It was a beauty, interested to see if Bakes does one, he is possicbly the only one on the list who would make Kamdyn look like an intellectual, no disrespect to either blloke.
Not sure what to take from your comments @bigwow , are you basically saying these two young men are a couple of knuckleheads of low intelligence, when it appears you're struggling to even spell properly?
So, no disrespect to you as I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're taking the *smile*!

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
I still miss Grigga giving his Chronicles of Kamdyn on Richo's and Greenberg's podacast.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Not sure what to take from your comments @bigwow , are you basically saying these two young men are a couple of knuckleheads of low intelligence, when it appears you're struggling to even spell properly?
So, no disrespect to you as I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're taking the *smile*!
I can spell, just can't type. Just having a bit of fun. Love both blokes on the field, and Kamdyn's reported off field shenanigans always make me smile. And, I believe I'm on record as saying Baker is a ripper.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I can spell, just can't type. Just having a bit of fun. Love both blokes on the field, and Kamdyn's reported off field shenanigans always make me smile. And, I believe I'm on record as saying Baker is a ripper.
Arent they also both from the same part of WA?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Bairstow, Fyfe n Bakes. Some serious footy talent from a dusty flyblown stretch of nothing much out the arse end of W.A.

Bakes got all the best dingly dangly toys of the three.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Kamdyn terrorising the wings at the G is a serious problem for any opposition coach.
He is always "there" on defensive 50 exits.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Kamdyn is a classic example of good player development.

In our dark times, he would have gone after a couple of years, maybe 3, after playing 10-15 games and showing glimpses but never going on without the support needed.

To see him flourish as a player under the system we have now is a joy. He is no superstar, but has been given a real opportunity to be the best he can be, and has taken it.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
To see him flourish as a player under the system we have now is a joy. He is no superstar, but has been given a real opportunity to be the best he can be, and has taken it.
Kam and Broady had their deficiencies and worked on them so well they both are multiple premiership players and that is something most players only dream about. I am hoping our Syd manages to do the same

Reactions: 1 user