Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Even via the TV it’s possible to see at times just how much ground he covers
Great endurance

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Thought he built into the game. No surprise the Aints couldn’t escape our forward zone with super Grover back in the team. Another of the plumbers favourites.

This right here. King of the defensive running, arms waving, eyes bulging, screaming like a banshee. The Pinjarra Wildman!

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Disappointing the tache has gone. Loved the statement 50 against the stand rule. Pretty political stuff there Macca.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Great to have him back, run his guts out.........................continued on where he left off.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Love him, but looked a bit off last night. Understandably after that shocking concussion.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
When he got the ball 40 out when we were all over them and he kicked it out on the full, he cost me a TV.
*smile* he is fumbling and uncordinated at times.
He was delist material last night.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Not a lot of love for Kamdyn.
Watch the replay.
Some very important touches and very strong early when the whips were cracking

Reactions: 7 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Was on the Sunday Footy Show and all they wanted to do was allude to his hair... or lack thereof. Baffoonery at it's best! I should've known better :rolleyes:

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Was on the Sunday Footy Show and all they wanted to do was allude to his hair... or lack thereof. Baffoonery at it's best! I should've known better :rolleyes:
It was, but I found out a couple of things that I hadn’t known before about all his siblings and how his mum was a fifo worker.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Not a lot of love for Kamdyn.
Watch the replay.
Some very important touches and very strong early when the whips were cracking

He was great. At centre bounces they kept trying to rotate Whitfield on the opposite wing, when Kmac got into a little push and shove with him, it was like he was pushing around a kid. Love Kmac

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Watched it on catch up to see the Kamdyn piece. It seems like they're all trying to out stupid Bill Brownless, and Barrett & Cornes, just want to be controversial.

Barkdog

Tiger Rookie
May 5, 2004
Bendigo
Geez watching him live, he covers some ground. Just always on the move, was great to watch how much work he puts in.

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
McIntosh and Pickett will be the key pieces in beating Melbourne IMO. They have 2 good runners in Langdon and Brayshaw; KMac and Marlion can match their running ability plus bring toughness and mongrel in spades. If we can own the wings on the MCG we will go a long way in September.