Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
This little bottom feeder at it again saying the Hardwick situation will derail our season.

How many times Kane?

Dumb shiit. Surprised he has survived on radio let alone TV.
Lets see port away from there home ground.
He still reckons it wasn't deliberate.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
:mhihi :mhihi :mhihi :mhihi :mhihi :mhihi Ol KaneO apparently said we should trade Coaches for draft picks .......I’m so relieved that KaneO is still out there coming up with absolute beauties.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
:mhihi :mhihi :mhihi :mhihi :mhihi :mhihi Ol KaneO apparently said we should trade Coaches for draft picks .......I’m so relieved that KaneO is still out there coming up with absolute beauties.
It looks like the frontal lobotomy didn’t make any difference in his thinking capacity

• Haha

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Why not we trade picks for wins?
wouldn’t that be a novel idea?

• Haha

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Apologies to all for giving this thread air, however jumped in the car to head home this morning and before I could realise it was Friday , I heard that squeaky little voice, first thing I hear before I can change channel is him whinging about how nobody try’s to stop the best player in the game ffs your a negative flog , I’d imagine there hasn’t been a more talked about player in opposition match committee meetings on how to try and stop Dustin, but guess what Kaneo that is why we have very few Champions and why they are Champions, first game of the year and that’s what he wants to sook about on radio , so many positives in that game and that’s what he focused on.

Reactions: 4 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
The try and make it sound easy to stop him. He referenced a game against Brisbane's Roberton and Dusty had 40 touches that day. Conca was good last year and Greenwood has had some success

Reactions: 1 user

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
The try and make it sound easy to stop him. He referenced a game against Brisbane's Roberton and Dusty had 40 touches that day. Conca was good last year and Greenwood has had some success
He referenced Greenwood, but like most media worms, he has NFI. They remember the one off night that Greenwood beat a Dusty on one leg in that infamous preliminary final in 2018 and default to ‘Greenwood has Dusty’s measure’. Pretty shallow journalism, but this has been done to death on this forum ;)

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Maybe Kanes still traumatised and humiliated after being on the end of a Dusty "dont argue' at some stage when Duz was just a pup.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He is a click bait chasing wanker.

I'm hoping we make the Grand Final this year and play the Kochies and hand them another bashing akin to the burn the Cats put on them in 2007.

That would be delicious.

Oh and would give us a 3 peat and 4 in 5 ................... he'd love it wouldn't he, so would Duhhwayn.

Reactions: 4 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
He is a click bait chasing wanker.

I'm hoping we make the Grand Final this year and play the Kochies and hand them another bashing akin to the burn the Cats put on them in 2007.

That would be delicious.

Oh and would give us a 3 peat and 4 in 5 ................... he'd love it wouldn't he, so would Duhhwayn.
I’m praying to the Footy Gods every day for this to happen.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

The thing is, all these "scribes" and phone callers, seem to think that the COACHES have not thought about how to stop him. They bloody well do. Why do they think Geelong played Kolodjashni on him when he went forward, because they thought they could take it away from him playing close and taller, well that didn't work.

Its just not easy.

Its crazy that they only talk about Dusty like this, do they ask why teams haven't figured out how to stop Bont etc. People need to accept that the best players are bloody hard to stop, there is no easy or quick fix.

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The only chance you have of stopping Dusty on the Friday night is to nail him to a cross. But even then he'd be back in time to play on Sunday.

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
The only chance you have of stopping Dusty on the Friday night is to nail him to a cross. But even then he'd be back in time to play on Sunday.
And then another religion would start but we won't go there.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Apologies to all for giving this thread air, however jumped in the car to head home this morning and before I could realise it was Friday , I heard that squeaky little voice, first thing I hear before I can change channel is him whinging about how nobody try’s to stop the best player in the game ffs your a negative flog , I’d imagine there hasn’t been a more talked about player in opposition match committee meetings on how to try and stop Dustin, but guess what Kaneo that is why we have very few Champions and why they are Champions, first game of the year and that’s what he wants to sook about on radio , so many positives in that game and that’s what he focused on.
He obviously knows nothing about the game or watched it last night. They did try and stop him. They weren’t good enough

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
He obviously knows nothing about the game or watched it last night. They did try and stop him. They weren’t good enough
Yep they try and stop him all the time .....I’m bemused that Cornes is still in the media, this is classic dribble from him that is just plain stupid in a footy sense