Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

B1 and B2

Richo & The Twins
Mar 6, 2007
he embarrassed himself this morning on footy show!
sooking was a duck! free everyday to any supporter!

B2

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
B1 and B2 said:
he embarrassed himself this morning on footy show!
sooking was a duck! free everyday to any supporter!

B2
Did he mention the typical home ground advantage Port received from the umpires?

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
This little maggot copping it on twitter. If you're on twitter give the little prick a serve. If he wants to troll Richmond so badly then I say give him heaps!

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
apparently he is like Trump on twitter as well. Constantly takes the bait.

I know he's trying to make a name for himself by being controversial but internet trolls will ruin him fast he continues with his stupidity I suspect.

Will soon become a joke meme.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
This twit already back to trolling Richmond.

The talk was on top 10 picks and moron says being a top 10 Pick guarentees 100 games, “just look at Vickery and Tambling”.

He can’t let his Richmond hating go.

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
evo said:
apparently he is like Trump on twitter as well. Constantly takes the bait.

I know he's trying to make a name for himself by being controversial but internet trolls will ruin him fast he continues with his stupidity I suspect.

Will soon become a joke meme.

Evo you have the cart before the horse.

It is Trump who is always baiting the press, they rise to the bait every time.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
tigertim said:

The talk was on top 10 picks and moron says being a top 10 Pick guarentees 100 games, “just look at Vickery and Tambling”.

What's Kornes' explanation for John Butcher and Andrew Moore? Couldn't get a game when Port were absolute *smile*.

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
tigertim said:

John Butcher, Andrew Moore???

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Looks like the little toss-pot is in the Crocmedia cult, no wonder he just spouts rubbish trying to big-name himself... Ugh

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Here’s Kane Cornes prediction for the top 8 2018:

Here is my 2018 top eight.

1 Melbourne

2 GWS

3 Western Bulldogs

4 Richmond

5 Port Adelaide

6 Sydney

7 Essendon

8 Adelaide

Brownlow Medallist: Marcus Bontempelli.

And the individual set to rise the most: Isaac Heeney.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Wayne Carey has responded to Kane Cornes' claim that the Adelaide Crows asked Carey to pump up Taylor Walker during the Friday Night Coverage:

"His (Cornes) vendetta against Tex Walker is not looking very favourable on him...he was made to look a fool last night"

Carey also warned Cornes that being a 'shock jock' simply for the sake it has 'limited time' in the AFL industry.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
tigertim said:
Wayne Carey has responded to Kane Cornes' claim that the Adelaide Crows asked Carey to pump up Taylor Walker during the Friday Night Coverage:

"His (Cornes) vendetta against Tex Walker is not looking very favourable on him...he was made to look a fool last night"

Carey also warned Cornes that being a 'shock jock' simply for the sake it has 'limited time' in the AFL industry.

Cornes reputation just went up in my eyes if Wayne Carey is potting him.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Tigers of Old said:
Cornes reputation just went up in my eyes if Wayne Carey is potting him.
Don't think so TOO.

Carey is no saint but from a footy perspective he has far more credibility than Kornes.