Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Apparently Luke Beveridges rant at journos being vindictive and nasty towards Adam Treloar last week was aimed at Cornes.

I wonder when Karen wakes up that he’s just perceived as a rat shock jock that no one admires, respects or takes seriously.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Apparently Luke Beveridges rant at journos being vindictive and nasty towards Adam Treloar last week was aimed at Cornes.

I wonder when Karen wakes up that he’s just perceived as a rat shock jock that no one admires, respects or takes seriously.
He doesn't care as long as he generates clicks and views

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Bevo goes bang..............cop that Cornhole !!

"But former Port Adelaide 300-gamer Kane Cornes said that it looked like Treloar wasn’t happy about where he was playing."

“He looks like he’s spat the dummy a little because he’s not playing midfield” Cornes told Footy Classified earlier in the week. “Some of these examples from the weekend is quite concerning from a player who has an opportunity to win a premiership. It’s not good enough for a player like that.”

"It gave Beveridge all the ammo he needed to unload in his press conference after the win."

“If you’re going to fail in life, fail at something that is noble. Fail at something you can dust yourself off and be proud that you had a go,” Beveridge said. “If you’re failing at trying to pull people apart and bring people down like two or three journalists did this week, I don’t know how people around you can live with you, how they can lie in bed with you, how they can look at themselves in the mirror."

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Bevo goes bang..............cop that Cornhole !!

"But former Port Adelaide 300-gamer Kane Cornes said that it looked like Treloar wasn’t happy about where he was playing."

“He looks like he’s spat the dummy a little because he’s not playing midfield” Cornes told Footy Classified earlier in the week. “Some of these examples from the weekend is quite concerning from a player who has an opportunity to win a premiership. It’s not good enough for a player like that.”

"It gave Beveridge all the ammo he needed to unload in his press conference after the win."

“If you’re going to fail in life, fail at something that is noble. Fail at something you can dust yourself off and be proud that you had a go,” Beveridge said. “If you’re failing at trying to pull people apart and bring people down like two or three journalists did this week, I don’t know how people around you can live with you, how they can lie in bed with you, how they can look at themselves in the mirror."

Kane and his bunch of cronies gaslighting Bevo I see and making him look like the villain. Channel 9 honestly have such a boy's club going on there - it is sickening.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Gave myself a lockdown lift today and tuned into the start of his SA show earlier. .... he was totally despondent and said it felt like the 2007 GF which took years to recover from:ROFLMAO:

He felt sorry for all their supporters who'd booked flights and accommodation for the grand final....

Maybe it's just me..... but I just didn't feel the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Kane and his bunch of cronies gaslighting Bevo I see and making him look like the villain. Channel 9 honestly have such a boy's club going on there - it is sickening.
Yeah, they've all been trained by yesterdays man Eddie McGuire.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
And to think that Carlton only had to give port 1 more pick to get Wines.
Thanks Sos

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
He doesn't care as long as he generates clicks and views
Crunch Time a couple of weeks back, after the Teague sacking, Karen went on a rant, how it was justified and Teague had done nothing yada yada. Then Leppa was asked the same question and just ripped into everything Karen said...............The coach is not responsible for everything, the guy had 24 months of the worst possible time to be coaching, didn't get the support, on and on. Karen said yeah but................Leppa said No MATE...........and went on to mate him on two or three points that Karen made. All you you could hear was Karen ah.....oh.......ah, but........ah. Leppa - NO MATE! IT WAS ABSOLUTE GOLD!

Reactions: 5 users