Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'm actually with him on this one unfortunately. I'd not be happy with Gibcus doing the same had we have won. Cringe.

Its probably not really Ginnivan thats the issue. Clearly that was the Pies media teams phone (as the players aren't allowed their phones on the pitch), so I'm sure they decided to do this before the game.

I don't really have an issue with it, maybe what Lloyd said, maybe it should have been 1 of the leaders that held it (I saw Moore with the phone at 1 time on the pitch).

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Don't forget this is the fun culture our team had and Fly has introduced it to his players now. Just having fun after a win. I'd be more worried if it was after a loss.
True but we were always humble when we won. Didn’t see that with the Pies.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He's probably still angry at the Port Chokelaide loss last night I'd say.
:mhihi

A beautiful thing it was.

Only would've been better at Radelaide Oval.

Another choke out for the Kochies would be glorious.

Bears were ripe to be rolled they were sheizen.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Adam Simpson goes whack on Karen Cornes! I wonder when the penny drops with Karen that he’s the least respect and most despised “journo” in footy?
004EFEA1-2FCC-459D-9610-979299CDF249.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
When you are passionate about something it naturally flows out
For example, Karen cornes is a total *smile*, *smile*, *smile* that has his head so far up his arse that the weedy little prick…..well you get the gist

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
Karen is an oxygen thief.

P.S. Good work Simmo.
Last thing we want is our game to be like it is in the USA where the media attacks an athlete ‘mercilessly ‘ as they do on a regular basis.

Whatever we think , feel , whatever they are on $ wise, I never want us to be so brutal to another human being.