Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
We all know Cornes has a particular dislike for the Tigers, but his death riding of Prestia is embarrassing IMO....when asked about our chances going forward I reckon I've heard him say in the past week....

'They're going ok but......, Dion Prestia is always 2 weeks away from doing a hammy.'

'Yeah but......., you can't be relying on players like Dion Prestia with his history of hamstring injuries.'

'I haven't looked at their run home but........, what happens if Dion Prestia pings his hammy?'

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
We all know Cornes has a particular dislike for the Tigers, but his death riding of Prestia is embarrassing IMO....when asked about our chances going forward I reckon I've heard him say in the past week....

'They're going ok but......, Dion Prestia is always 2 weeks away from doing a hammy.'

'Yeah but......., you can't be relying on players like Dion Prestia with his history of hamstring injuries.'

'I haven't looked at their run home but........, what happens if Dion Prestia pings his hammy?'

What rock has Cornhole been hiding under, Prestia has :cupgold:cupgold:cupgold on his CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

He’s a rancid pimple on the arse of the AFL footy body.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Could have should have etc what ever we do with this team from now is a bonus they got 3 flags in the bag unlike Port choking.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Agree. He keeps saying we should trade him out because he is injury prone but never mentions a club that would take an injury plagued 30 year old onballer. I think he wants us to get rid of him because he is so important to us.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Heard it this morning also. Makes you wonder how these morons get these jobs. Have a listen to Sam Edmunds who is just a fill in most times. This bloke should get his own show on SEN and not brainfarts like Cornhead who just think up rubbish as they go.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Heard it this morning also. Makes you wonder how these morons get these jobs. Have a listen to Sam Edmunds who is just a fill in most times. This bloke should get his own show on SEN and not brainfarts like Cornhead who just think up rubbish as they go.
Sam Edmund who is a Carlscum flog in 2016 or thereabouts said we should be merged or relocated or something to that effective. I know it upset the club alot as he was the host of our B&F before he pulled that *smile*. He is a massive flog.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sam Edmund who is a Carlscum flog in 2016 or thereabouts said we should be merged or relocated or something to that effective. I know it upset the club alot as he was the host of our B&F before he pulled that *smile*. He is a massive flog.
I never heard that but he's a better speaking host than most on that station.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Remember he came out and smacked Richmond for trading for Prestia and said it was a mistake and reeked of desperation. Richmond should be rebuilding their list.

... 3 premierships later

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Remember he came out and smacked Richmond for trading for Prestia and said it was a mistake and reeked of desperation. Richmond should be rebuilding their list.

... 3 premierships later
Dumber then chicken shiit.
Don't bother explaining we all know

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
So I normally don't agree with the views of Vol Kane Oh.
I think we should follow him here though.

He has started a Petition to get rid of the Protected Area Rule.
Just google Kane Cornes Petition and when you get to the page you just sign up.
Just started a few hours ago and has hit 1.500 signatures.
Pass it on to your friends.

If enough of us make noise maybe City Hall will get their head out of the sand and drop this ridiculous rule.

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
So I normally don't agree with the views of Vol Kane Oh.
I think we should follow him here though.

He has started a Petition to get rid of the Protected Area Rule.
Just google Kane Cornes Petition and when you get to the page you just sign up.
Just started a few hours ago and has hit 1.500 signatures.
Pass it on to your friends.

If enough of us make noise maybe City Hall will get their head out of the sand and drop this ridiculous rule.

Link: https://www.change.org/p/the-protec...ed_by_id=9b872430-2a9c-11e8-a7ec-0ff4b6b13237

tigertough

Tiger Rookie
Dec 18, 2002
I think I am getting sick. I note that Cornes wants the AFL to introduce a send off rule because the Prestia incident was unfair to the Tigers. Believe it or not

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I have to say, don't agree with a send off rule. Would maybe entertain the idea of a sin bin for maybe 15 minutes or a quarter, but send off, no thanks, I can just imagine how badly the AFL would f*ck it up.

DS