Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Peter Wilson
Trevor Poole
Brett Deledio
Stuart Maxfield
Graig Lambet.
We didn't want to keep Deledio.

CCJ
Chol
Markov
B Ellis

We wanted to keep but weren't prepared to match the offers they got

Vickery, Bulter and Higgins we were ok with leaving.

Reactions: 1 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Have a listen to this twat.
He is making out Hardwick to be a selfish arrogant maniac desperate for one more flag before absconding and leaving RFC in a hopeless flaming mess.
Crunch Time used to be a good pre-game listen. Total trash now.

I dont listen to Cornes. Honestly stopped a couple of yrs ago, incl FC (will watch a couple of the 2-3 min videos on twitter if the topic is interesting). No SEN or Fox.

But yesterday, my mate called me in the morning and told me he was listening to SEN and Cornes was so scathing of Dimma's motives, that it was not just derogatory - but almost defamation.
For context, my mate is a lawyer, which is why I listened to the podcast last night.
When a lawyer uses the word defamation, you stand up and take notice.

Anyway... I heard it. Wouldn't have a clue if a lawyer could make anything of the words said, or if Dimma/RFC would act, but he pretty much accused Dimma of acting only for himself in the short term by recruiting JH and TT.
Cornes used really harsh, despicable language. Stuff like Dimma wouldn't care about the damage his actions caused down the track to the Club by getting these 2 players in, that he was in it for a couple more years for himself and wouldn't care about the consequences to the Club or that he will leave the club in a mess. Kingy even tried to cool him down by saying its not just Dimma's decision. Cornes then said, 'well, he'd have a big say'.

TBH, even by what I think is Cornes' shocking standards, it was despicable language used about someone who has given 13 years service to 1 Club let alone his time as a player. It was vile TBH.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
I dont listen to Cornes. Honestly stopped a couple of yrs ago, incl FC (will watch a couple of the 2-3 min videos on twitter if the topic is interesting). No SEN or Fox.

But yesterday, my mate called me in the morning and told me he was listening to SEN and Cornes was so scathing of Dimma's motives, that it was not just derogatory - but almost defamation.
For context, my mate is a lawyer, which is why I listened to the podcast last night.
When a lawyer uses the word defamation, you stand up and take notice.

Anyway... I heard it. Wouldn't have a clue if a lawyer could make anything of the words said, or if Dimma/RFC would act, but he pretty much accused Dimma of acting only for himself in the short term by recruiting JH and TT.
Cornes used really harsh, despicable language. Stuff like Dimma wouldn't care about the damage his actions caused down the track to the Club by getting these 2 players in, that he was in it for a couple more years for himself and wouldn't care about the consequences to the Club or that he will leave the club in a mess. Kingy even tried to cool him down by saying its not just Dimma's decision. Cornes then said, 'well, he'd have a big say'.

TBH, even by what I think is Cornes' shocking standards, it was despicable language used about someone who has given 13 years service to 1 Club let alone his time as a player. It was vile TBH.
Yeah can’t see Dimma having a beer with him at the Port reunion.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The 2 biggest players we have lost in the last 25 yrs is Ottens he wanted to stay but Wallace back doored him and Maxfield

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Wait until Trade Radio starts.

5 hours a day of Karen and Parrot being bitter and twisted about the Tigers wining the trade period!

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Wait until Trade Radio starts.

5 hours a day of Karen and Parrot being bitter and twisted about the Tigers wining the trade period!
True, even though I wont listen.

But honestly, some of his language to criticise Dimma is contemptible.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
True, even though I wont listen.

But honestly, some of his language to criticise Dimma is contemptible.
Dimma needs to stick up for himself and put the ahole in his place. Sometimes the only way to deal with a bully is to out bully them.

Parrot got confronted by Leppa, B Scott and Beveridge and is too *smile* scared to say anything about them now.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Dimma needs to stick up for himself and put the ahole in his place. Sometimes the only way to deal with a bully is to out bully them.
He would mangle the both of them.
There's no chance Cornes would speak to Hardwick with so much disrespect.
Parrott is scared of Beveridge that says it all.
100% Dimma should ask them to explain why is it only an issue when Richmond does it.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I always thought once Cotch/Dusty/jack retired Dimma would probably hang up the boots or move on.

But his comments recently are he’s super charged to go again which I’m pretty happy about. Can’t see any other coaches out there would be an upgrade on him to be honest.
Especially when other teams want him.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Does he carry on about Geelong and Sydney for playing finals every year like this?

Does he forget that the club Taranto and Hopper are coming from played in the GF only three years ago?

Did he complain when perenial finalists (surely equalisation means they need to miss finals) Geelong, got Cameron? Or as expected, is it only an issue when its Richmond?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Did he complain when perenial finalists (surely equalisation means they need to miss finals) Geelong, got Cameron? Or as expected, is it only an issue when its Richmond?
Everything only becomes an issue when it involves Richmond. If its Carlton Collingwood Geelong , StKilda, Essington or Hawthorn then its play on !!

F* them all, each and every one of them hating pissants trolling out their own narratives and constructed contrived BS.

Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Imagine David King and champion data
They would have never seen numbers like the ones will be producing next year
56 centre clearances
107 inside 50's
5 hit outs

• Haha