Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
What a shock Karen’s not buying in
“The sun rose in the east but then set in the west a few hours later. There is obviously no guarantee that the Sun will rise again, and if it does, will it be in the east again? Burning hot, it’s also an injury risk being that hot for so long. I’m not sold”

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He is a speaker for Hutchison.
Hutchison knows Richmond people will bite and call up.
If you notice when he talks about as he us always looking up at the monitor .maybe he can see the numbers that are listening.
They have gone really badly in the ratings and when a radio station says " please call you wont need to wait" shows noone os listening.
The worse combination is Fky Catcher & This knob.
But Parrot is unbelievable hard to listen to.
"Is he on Hocking's pay roll?
He never stops congratulating Geelong.
'They will pick 3 1st rounders this trade period'
Can someone call him and remind him Conca Vickery Ellis Collier Dawkins and Tambling were all 1st rounders.
It doesn't mean they are good.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Bloke just reamed Him
Talk about unprofessional
'You give a kid with a shocking attitude 6 yrs and you give a bloke that refuses to put in the hard yards 4yrs'.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Has Karen backed the 6 yr JHF deal yet?
Just read some of his commentary on the SEN app (IMO the only way you can engage with that station as you can ignore the *smile* ads!). He is okay with it because he is only young, He then went on to compare it to what we have offered Hopper and said he doesn't like the 7 year offer to Hopper as he is now 27. Um, Kane, if you happened to do a bit of research you would see that Hopper is now 25, not 27, and will be 26 at the start of next season. Taranto is now 24 and will be 25 at the start of next season. The peak of their careers.

Any danger of getting the facts Kane? Geez this guy is a numpty.

Reactions: 4 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just read some of his commentary on the SEN app (IMO the only way you can engage with that station as you can ignore the *smile* ads!). He is okay with it because he is only young, He then went on to compare it to what we have offered Hopper and said he doesn't like the 7 year offer to Hopper as he is now 27. Um, Kane, if you happened to do a bit of research you would see that Hopper is now 25, not 27, and will be 26 at the start of next season. Taranto is now 24 and will be 25 at the start of next season. The peak of their careers.

Any danger of getting the facts Kane? Geez this guy is a numpty.
Pretty sure he has an intellectual disability.

Reactions: 1 user

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
If Cornhole looked at this board he would giggle and give himself a pat on the back for the noise he generates with us..

Over 1,000 posts and 57,000 views.

And yes - Leysy knows he just added to that ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I remember Cornhole gushing about the thought of Charlie Dixon going to Port Adelaide.

What a hypocrite Cornes is, he had no problem with his club pillaging an expansion club. And had no problem with the long term contract.

I've found his fanboy comments.

"PORT Adelaide great Kane Cornes says trade target Charlie Dixon will be worth the wait for the Power, and could be a 70-goal-a-season key forward in the mould of All-Australians Josh Kennedy and Tom Hawkins.
As the Power continued to haggle with Gold Coast over a “fair’’ deal for the 25-year-old, Cornes said Dixon’s expected arrival at Alberton would pay big dividends.

“He’s 100 per cent worth getting on board, he would be an outstanding pick up,’’ said Cornes, who retired after playing his 300th game against Richmond in round eight this year.

“I think Dixon has the ability to be like a Kennedy or Hawkins; he’s in that calibre of player if he can get his body right.

“I think he’s that good and if he can get some consistency with his footy and his body - and he’ll get the right guidance from Kenny (Port coach Ken Hinkley) and (fitness coach) Darren Burgess - he can kick 60-to-70 goals a season.’’

"He’s strong, he’s aggressive and the new interchange cap (down from 120 this year to 90 in 2016) will probably help him as well because he’ll be able to play higher game time,’’ Cornes said."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I remember Cornhole gushing about the thought of Charlie Dixon going to Port Adelaide.

What a hypocrite Cornes is, he had no problem with his club pillaging an expansion club. And had no problem with the long term contract.

I've found his fanboy comments.

"PORT Adelaide great Kane Cornes says trade target Charlie Dixon will be worth the wait for the Power, and could be a 70-goal-a-season key forward in the mould of All-Australians Josh Kennedy and Tom Hawkins.
As the Power continued to haggle with Gold Coast over a “fair’’ deal for the 25-year-old, Cornes said Dixon’s expected arrival at Alberton would pay big dividends.

“He’s 100 per cent worth getting on board, he would be an outstanding pick up,’’ said Cornes, who retired after playing his 300th game against Richmond in round eight this year.

“I think Dixon has the ability to be like a Kennedy or Hawkins; he’s in that calibre of player if he can get his body right.

“I think he’s that good and if he can get some consistency with his footy and his body - and he’ll get the right guidance from Kenny (Port coach Ken Hinkley) and (fitness coach) Darren Burgess - he can kick 60-to-70 goals a season.’’

"He’s strong, he’s aggressive and the new interchange cap (down from 120 this year to 90 in 2016) will probably help him as well because he’ll be able to play higher game time,’’ Cornes said."

“He can kick 60-70 goals a season”
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He might still be living in hope that he can kick 50 goals a season ( career best - 49)

• Haha

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
“…. Cornes, who retired after playing his 300th game against Richmond in round eight this year.
Another reason the prick hates us so much. Flogged by the Tigers in his retirement game on his own dung hill. His jealousy of Trent Cotchin borders on paranoia.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Hasn't been in a gym for a while by the looks, could change his surname to Burns.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Going to watch YouTube videos now.

Really looking forward to tomorrow to see what Cornes has been reported to say tomorrow regarding the RFC trades now that Hopper is done.

Got a fairly full day at work planned so will need some comic relief.

Don't let me down, Kane!!!

Reactions: 1 users