Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Watch this *smile* death ride the TIgers all week and support whoever are opposed to us.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
2 little statements my pal Kaneo has said this season , Richmond are gone, finished, capput. As well as this little gem, Brissy are this seasons Dees , go from finals to near bottom of the ladder. Besides headline seeking crap , he also constantly gets stuff wrong

Reactions: 5 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Ill never let go of him saying that trading for Prestia was a mistake by us as we were nowhere near a flag. The bloke has no idea.

Reactions: 7 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
2 little statements my pal Kaneo has said this season , Richmond are gone, finished, capput. As well as this little gem, Brissy are this seasons Dees , go from finals to near bottom of the ladder. Besides headline seeking crap , he also constantly gets stuff wrong
Talk is cheap, he just shrugs it off and moves on to the next big statement. A parasite on the industry. Better fireman than pundit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Talk is cheap, he just shrugs it off and moves on to the next big statement. A parasite on the industry. Better fireman than pundit.
doing nothing for our great game, I really want him out of the industry, I hate negative people at the best of times, but his everything you don’t want in the position his in.

Reactions: 3 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
What's that Kane? Tigers can only win flags when they play 7 in a row at the MCG? Sorry? Can't hear you.

Hey Kane! Eat a massive bag of d..ks!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

caspar

We won!!!!!
Jun 8, 2006
Melbourne
"Quick, Fireman Cornes! a fire has started in a building full of people on Hindley street! Let's get in the truck now and try to stop it!"

"No. It'll be *smile* ash by the time we get there"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
doing nothing for our great game, I really want him out of the industry, I hate negative people at the best of times, but his everything you don’t want in the position his in.
He learnt it from his old man. Sour grapes type of people

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Seriously what an absolute flog.
He better tip our opposition this week and make sure he bag us

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Can’t wait for this toss bag to reel out the excuses. Poor old port

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
"Quick, Fireman Cornes! a fire has started in a building full of people on Hindley street! Let's get in the truck now and try to stop it!"

"No. It'll be *smile* ash by the time we get there"

Is anyone on Twitter?
Just refer to him as the “5 minute fireman” :p

Reactions: 1 user