Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Has he said what a serial underachiever port are yet?
2 years in a row, basically been given a dream run with their draw. Almost handed the flag on a plate only to choke in the penultimate game on their home ground.
Anything from him about that?

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Yes, I should have put "allegedly" in there somewhere. That's what's been alleged by Wilson.

If true, it's bad.
How will we ever know? Another of Wilson's sources?

I prefer Cornes. At least we know everything he says is his own made up rubbish. Caro passes opinion as fact.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Every been to Adelaide? If there was ever a medal for whinging and bitching, Adelaide would be gold medalists
Lived there for about 8 years for work when we were crap and when the Crows started in the AFL and won their flags. I know all about Vics ‘stealing their footballers’ and SA Great and had to listen to his bitter old man making a living out of being ungracious. That is the best way to describe Cornes senior and junior.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I agree, what he did was much worse than what any journo did. All they did was give a correct appraisal that Treloar played horribly and without effort in that game, it was obvious to anyone watching.
They are paid to comment on the game. Good, bad, indifferent. Multiple journos including respected x players highlighted his poor efforts.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Cornes would have a players perspective, you need to acknowledge that.

Then he should have more empathy, especially if as suggested Treloar has issues, and simply comment on his form. He went beyond that IMO.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
By the way I don't think the Cornes pumping up Port line of thinking stands up.

He's less popular with Port, both internally and externally than he is in Melbourne.
Do you know why that is? Interesting situation given that he is a 300 game premiership player for them.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
By the way I don't think the Cornes pumping up Port line of thinking stands up.

He's less popular with Port, both internally and externally than he is in Melbourne.
I think it’s fair to say Karen is equally hated by all clubs.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Not sure, I'm assuming it is they don't like the criticism from time to time. It often tends to cut deeper when people feel like one of their own should look after them more.

Same thing happened to Caroline Wilson and Richmond.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What an absolute fkstick turns up to the game on Saturday night all dressed in Port shiit.
Like Beveridge wasn't going to use the footage of the weasel calling them Chockers 3 weeks ago.
Hinkley should knock him out .
Can't not believe he has survived this long in the AFL media.
His tongue is about a metre up jabba Hutchys ass.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Apologies for regurgitating the Kaneo thread , however was just reminded about what type of bloke Kaneo is . As stated by himself , when he goes running he actually holds up traffic by running on the road as the trees block out signal to his smart watch so he can’t track himself …..selfish flog

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
I like to follow all sorts of AFL stuff on twitter to keep in the loop. Anything and everything *smile* is mentioned in I don’t bother reading. The ego of the twat to think his opinion on anything/everything is worthy of anything? And as for the media outlets that think it’s worth reporting, *smile* me dead, can’t you find anyone with a brain? The AFL machine needs to have a good hard look at itself. *smile* central.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Apologies for regurgitating the Kaneo thread , however was just reminded about what type of bloke Kaneo is . As stated by himself , when he goes running he actually holds up traffic by running on the road as the trees block out signal to his smart watch so he can’t track himself …..selfish flog
Thanks for regurgitating Cornes. I had successfully edited him out by unfollowing SEN, Footy show etc on social media. I was happy. Then this….

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Why do we always fire up when he opens his mouth??
Who gives a *smile*?

Reactions: 2 users