Kayne Pettifer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kayne Pettifer

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Nathan Brown is boxing Cornes the same night. With all the talk about concussion having non boxers having boxing matches is just fixing stupid.
Must be good money around for tired old farts pretending to be boxers. Don't know why anyone would waste good money to watch this sort of crap.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Mitch Robinson has really struggled post footy mentally and is using boxing to try and get structure into his life, I was reading about it.
He has 3 kids and it was a bit sad to read about his struggles but I think many ex footballers have this issue, especially those who have not got anything to fall back on.

Reactions: 1 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Must be good money around for tired old farts pretending to be boxers. Don't know why anyone would waste good money to watch this sort of crap.
I once sponsored a fight between Mark Allen the golfer and Wayne Schwass the footballer.
KB and Dr Turf the commentators who did a live cross to SEN.
Lots of fun and plenty raised for charity.
That’s one of the reasons it’s worth supporting

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
It will be a no contest.
Kayne has been training for years, has sparred heaps and had three proper fights.
Anyone who’s ever stepped in a ring will tell you what fatigue and inexperience can do to you.
I’m calling a first round tko unless Kayne has been asked to make an exhibition of it
3 proper fights over 6 years ago.
Is it questionable how fit he is now?