Kayne Pettifer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kayne Pettifer

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Hope he doesn't miss the honorary kick at goal from 10m. He's liable to bash himself unconscious

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I loved his strut, his almost orgasmic celebrations after a goal, his love of a high five after he kicked a goal (similar to the statue of vickery)

He actually had a talent for goals and was a pretty decent converter.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I loved his strut, his almost orgasmic celebrations after a goal, his love of a high five after he kicked a goal (similar to the statue of vickery)

He actually had a talent for goals and was a pretty decent converter.
He was much maligned, might have been a real star in a better team. Didn't he go back and kick bags of goals every week in country footy?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He was much maligned, might have been a real star in a better team. Didn't he go back and kick bags of goals every week in country footy?
Still paying for Kyabram, kicked 8 or 9 goals the other week.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Had a decent period where he kicked a 100 or so over 3 seasons.

He was maligned, sometimes unfairly. One of these guys who was a little bit slow for a small forward and not tall enough to play key position.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Kayne has got an upcoming fight against Mitch Robinson, **** I hope Kano wipes the floor with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Kayne has got an upcoming fight against Mitch Robinson, **** I hope Kano wipes the floor with him.
It will be a no contest.
Kayne has been training for years, has sparred heaps and had three proper fights.
Anyone who’s ever stepped in a ring will tell you what fatigue and inexperience can do to you.
I’m calling a first round tko unless Kayne has been asked to make an exhibition of it

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If Kayne beats the *smile* out of Robinson the campaigner will actually leave the ring improved upon how he was before entering it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Nathan Brown is boxing Cornes the same night. With all the talk about concussion having non boxers having boxing matches is just fixing stupid.

Reactions: 5 users