keep it up boys | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

keep it up boys

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
just watched fox footy teams with huddo,barnsey,greene,wallace and sheehan[absent but with tips].
out of the 4 on greene picked the tigers despite our good form and richo back and jonstone out for the dees.

interesting wallace on wed night on white line fever admitted he had like most underestimated the tigers and was very impressed yet he tipped against us against a side who really hasnt the world on fire.

all i can say is keep it it lads i dont mind a bit.

That astounds me j2r, but I'm not complaining. I would have bet my house people like Sheehan would tip us this week.
Am glad they didn't though.
I hope noone tips us in the papers tomorrow, and I haven't seen betting odds but I hope we're underdogs there too.
Funny how Tiger supporters couldn't care less what the "experts" think of the team.
Go Tiges!

TAB sportsbet today Richmond $1.65 Melbourne $2.10

Tips in the HeraldSun- Richmond 16, Melbourne 9.

And it was too good to be true, ha. Mike Sheehan is on the bandwagon tipping Richmond by 15.

It's interesting James Hird tipped Melbourne too. Maybe he wasn't impressed with our win over the Bummers, or maybe he's been eating sour grapes. ;D

Go Tiges!

JUST ONE BIG POSITIVE MESSAGE FOR OUR BOYS B4 THIS WEEKENDS GAME:

EAT EM ALIVE TIGERS !!!!!

CARN FLOG THOSE DEES !!!!!