Kellaway brothers need a good look in the mirror! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kellaway brothers need a good look in the mirror!

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Like some commentator yesterday (could have been Brian Taylor) who mentioned that the Kellaway boys had both missed a lot of football in their careers. Whilst I am aware that Dunc's missed a bit with injuries, I was under the impression that Andy had quite a long record for continuous games played. I think Dunc's body can't compete properly anymore and he should bite the bullet but Andy is a solid contributor to our team week in week out.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
You're right Julz - Andy hasn't missed a game for a something like 3 years.

Don't quote me on that one but I do know he has played a s@#t load of games in a row, missing 1 or 2 in between.

As for Andy being Australia's goal keeper, that is a sure thing after last years effort!!!

MCG

Tiger Rookie
Aug 11, 2003
Diggler you're a dill. Andy is wonderful & has been very reliable all year. Duncan has been fantastic for the club & have just heard on 927 that he is likely to announce his retirement today. I think it's time & I hope we give him a fitting farewell on Sunday.