KELLAWAY: The one you've been waiting for. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

KELLAWAY: The one you've been waiting for.

A

admin

Kellaway: Tiger, Tiger shining bright.

I've posted an article on Dunc that was kindly e-mailed to me, in the Blast From The Past section on the main page.
http://puntroadend.netfirms.com/
If anybody has any old articles they'd like in this section, please e-mail them to me to add.

K

koala too lazy to login

Rosy

Re the classic Duncan Article that says year unknown.

Duncan made his debut in 1993 - that article was written in 1994 because Duncan was given No. 3 in his second season

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Rosy

Re the classic Duncan Article that says year unknown.

Duncan made his debut in 1993 - that article was written in 1994 because Duncan was given No. 3 in his second season

You are right. And, after doing a little research, I'm pretty certain that this article would have appeared in the Sun on 18 June 1994.