Kelvin Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kelvin Moore

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Who is this Guy?

Height?
Weight?
DOB?

What can he offer the Richmond Football club?

Does anyone Know of him yet?

Did we keep him hidden from the draft?

Hello everybody by the way! Just logged back in.  

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Kelvin Moore. He was a gun full back for Hawthorn in the 70's/80's. Is he making a comeback next year? He'd still do a better job than Kellaway and Gaspar.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Cracker, there doesn't seem to be any official stats on him anywhere that I know of but here's some info anyway:

Height: Apparently he's about 192cm
Weight: ?
Age: given he's a school kid he must be around 17-18 years old (so he may still be growing).

Position: Key defender.

By damnfinee in another post "Pass, Pass, Pass":

theres a guy on tiger talk who has good knowledge of young players and heres what he had to say

> 3. Richmond - Kelvin Moore (Yarra Valley Anglican School)

Very, very raw key position player, mostly as a defender. Played in the Private School system. Is a little from left field and is only  known because he played in a game between the two main school leagues  here in Melbourne and so his name got known. Only saw him in that one  game and can't say he impressed, wouldn't have had more than 15 minutes. Must have trained well.

By YeahNah in another post "Rookie Draft results":

I'm fairly pleased we got Moore. I have a friend who's seen a fair bit of him and reckons he is excellent and the reason we snapped him up was the expected demand despite a low profile. He's spewing the saints didn't get him. I hope he's right. He's usually right on the money!