Kelvin Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kelvin Moore

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
I liked how he changed his game on Buddy.Went from being Buddy aware to actually attacking the ball. :thumbsup
Looks like Moore will prove me wrong if he keeps his current form up.Well done to him.

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
itsintheblood said:
Thursty on riewoldt, moore on kosi. Hope gehrig isnt back. Usually tears us a new one. King on the little mongrel milne. God I wanna smash him.
Big Fraser always seems to have good games against us.I hear his VFL performance was average over the weekend.

MC

Tiger Superstar
Oct 14, 2007
Yes I have to confess I wanted him GONE a long time ago.

But with injury and little senior game time he could not show his stuff. Our young guys have been stuffed around for too long, making one mistake and then getting dropped back to coburg, this would destroy your confidence.

Kelvin has been around for a bit now, and has refined his skills, and looks to be a very handy member to our team, after watching him, he definately has something to offer our senior team. He is a good mark, seems composed and I wish him well.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Great mark at the end. Shame about the kick.

I was in exactly the same boat as Moore in a schoolboy game decades ago.
Took a nice mark, went back, and hit the post.
Cost us the game.

What I learned from it was that when kicking for goal, you must pick an object behind the goals to kick at.
That way, you kick right through the goals, rather than at them.

Hardly missed a shot at goal after learning that.

Hope he reads this.
Good effort though.

daoula

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 28, 2006
only the RFC can manage to have the ball in a defenders hands at a critical stage of a ripper game.
dont blame the kid but im pissed off at the fact he popped up and not one of the forwards.

GoodOne

Tiger Legend
Apr 2, 2004
daoula said:
only the RFC can manage to have the ball in a defenders hands at a critical stage of a ripper game.
dont blame the kid but im pissed off at the fact he popped up and not one of the forwards.

huh? We rolled the dice and pushed players forward. It was a magnificent mark. Alot of pressure for the poor guy, could have made a name for himself but in the bigger picture it's hardly the end of the world.

daoula

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 28, 2006
GoodOne said:
huh? We rolled the dice and pushed players forward. It was a magnificent mark. Alot of pressure for the poor guy, could have made a name for himself but in the bigger picture it's hardly the end of the world.

Yeah I know, not knocking the kid and his mark....just my point is that the football gods could of landed the pill into a forward.

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
the cheersquas was up. then so was I

then i saw the post get hit.....was a floater of a kick

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
It was a shocking kick from dead in front and althought it probably would have won the game for us, it didn't really cost us the game as we did plenty of other things wrong for game!

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
daoula said:

The forwards were covered.
Moore was the loose man who'd moved forward.

History tells of another example that ended in a premiership.

In 1964, in a very close tussle.
Neil Crompton, a renowned small back pocket for the Dees, followed his man up the ground in the dying minutes of the game.
In a crucial stage of play, he became a loose man in the forward line.
He marked the ball, with the final siren due anytime, to slot a goal and put the Dees in front.

That was the last premiership for the Dees in what was to close for them a most glorious era.

IrockZ

Tiger Champion
Jul 18, 2007
shocking kick

needed to put his foot through it but instead went for a 35m stab pass like he was in the back pocket