Kelvin Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kelvin Moore

GEDS1

Richo's last lap
Apr 15, 2007
Kel was our first major winner from the rookie list I think. No doubt he struggled a bit in his return games with a couple of enormous clangers on the goal line but he goes out with head held high.

Magic Maric

Tiger Rookie
Aug 4, 2012
Tasmania
Kelvin Moore showed how physically and mentally strong he was by playing in the Richmond team again. He always gave 100% and he was our best defender back in the day. Well done to him and thanks for giving it your all for the Tigers.

Brad Miller always gave his best for us and I rated him as a player. Hope he does well in the future.

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
A very sad few years. Before his injury, he was hitting his best which was very good.

A sad day for the RFC, worked his guts out to try and come back.

Good luck to him, and I hope he achieves what he sets out to do after football.

puregreen

Tiger Champion
Dec 6, 2009
The club might want to elevate some rookies to see if they will retain their spots for next year.

All the best for Kel, injury cuts down another Tiger. Hope he does well in the Force.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Well done Kel, great effort to come back from such a terrible injury. You're a class act & I salute you.
I hope that you dont pay too high a price healthwise in the future. :clap :clap

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
puregreen said:
The club might want to elevate some rookies to see if they will retain their spots for next year.

All the best for Kel, injury cuts down another Tiger. Hope he does well in the Force.

Seen enough at Coburg one would think. Why waste the money?

Tigersub

Tiger Superstar
Apr 22, 2012
Yep agree with the majority. A mammoth effort to get back from his injuries. Deserves to go out with his head held high. A tiger through and through. All the best Kelvin.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Made himself into a good footballer. Started as a rookie, then a fringe player and then a regular by improving every year and working hard.

Never a star but a lot to respect about Kel's career.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sintiger said:
Made himself into a good footballer. Started as a rookie, then a fringe player and then a regular by improving every year and working hard.

Never a star but a lot to respect about Kel's career.

Yeah that's the part I liked about Kel. He was a fringe player until he finally had a big pre-season and became a big improvement with body size and skill. We haven't seen many players of ours develop like this in 1 or 2 seasons.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
U2Tigers said:
A very sad few years. Before his injury, he was hitting his best which was very good.

A sad day for the RFC, worked his guts out to try and come back.

Good luck to him, and I hope he achieves what he sets out to do after football.
Agreed and well said.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
TT33 said:
Well done Kel, great effort to come back from such a terrible injury. You're a class act & I salute you.
I hope that you dont pay too high a price healthwise in the future. :clap :clap

To have all those operations, 18 mths out of football and pushing yourself to make it again, deserves high praises. Best of luck Kelvin. I going to take a leave out of your book.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Had a real crack at getting back, good on him for getting back to the top.

Not a bad return for a rookie pick. Can walk away knowing he got the most out of his body.

Good luck to him.

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
I wish those players with twice his talent had half his heart. What enormous pride he must have to will himself back to the point he could play senior football again. A champion in his own right. I wish him a happy and healthy future.