Kelvin Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kelvin Moore

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
FitenFitenWin said:
I wish those players with twice his talent had half his heart. What enormous pride he must have to will himself back to the point he could play senior football again. A champion in his own right. I wish him a happy and healthy future.

Well said. True tiger guts and determination.

Good luck for the future Kel.

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
Not sure why, but I am finding this retirement a little harder to take.

Its probably for what hes gone through, and then play again. He was a very good player before injury, just getting to his best.

Well he has my admiration, and I hope he succeeds in whatever he does.

hopper

Vile weed!
Jul 28, 2004
Darwin
Well done to him on fighting back from such a dark, distant place. Took real guts. I admire his decision (ok, perhaps he's been given the heads up but we'll never know) to vacate a space on the list. Always conducted himself well I reckon.

Will always remember the mark he took in the back pocket in that famous win over Bris at the Dome. Quickly off to Tambling, Johnson & White involved before Tambling again involved to hit Bowden on the chest for the sealer. Ripping game.

All the best, Kel.

mld

hi
Apr 1, 2006
Melbs
I'm relieved that he has taken the wise option to not subject his suspect hips to further AFL football. Best wishes for his future.

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Fair effort to get back from umpteen ops and out on the field with the seniors.
Mind you, after getting back in the side, his three games were the Suns, North and Blues last minute losses by less than a goal, to tip us out of the finals.
I can see why, after those gut wrenching experiences, he's re-thought this whole footy thing.

Brooklyn Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 23, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
well done Kel. awesome effort to get back in the game after such serious injury. Atleast you can retire knowing you will easily be better than your brother..... not bad for a rookie pick.

happytige

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2005
Very sad to hear Kel is retiring after his courageous comeback.
A good man to have around the club!

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Ran into Kelvin yesterday in the Austin Hospital visiting a friend..never spoke with him but he looked official.

Was just wondering if anyone knows what he does now as i thought he was going to be a copper?

Magic Maric

Tiger Rookie
Aug 4, 2012
Tasmania
Good on Kelvin for staying involved with the club! I am sure some of his former team mates will enjoy having him around the club again.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Let's hope he gives some of the opposition players a whack with his Zimmer frame.

I've been hit with one and they hurt. :D

BBC

Here comes the hairdryer.
Feb 16, 2005
Melbourne
He was a very good player.
We should get him up above 215 pages. :rofl
It's great to hear that he is a runner for us, past players around the club is good stuff. :clap