Koalalill | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Koalalill

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
You're only 4 days older than me, KL. Aries rule ;D. Hope the tiges give us a good birthday present this weekend.

Happy birthday and have a great day :).

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Thanks MT -

Only 4 days older - what about years ;)

I going to start getting all emotional in a minute ;D

A win would be a very nice gift ;D

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
TigersGoddess said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Have a great day KL, hope you get lots of nice pressies (including a tiges win) and don't forget to pig out on birthday cake ;D

Thanks TG - birthday cake has to wait until Saturday night when Pete takes me out to dinner - though my Mum is making my favourite dessert for tomorrow.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Happy Birthday Koalalill.

Remember you are only as young as you feel. Some days I feel 100, others I feel I'm still in my mid-20's!

Here's to a great birthday, followed by a great win!

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
julzqld said:
Happy Birthday Koalalill.

Remember you are only as young as you feel. Some days I feel 100, others I feel I'm still in my mid-20's!

Thanks Julz.

You are right. Today I feel my age (36 8)). On Firday after my late nights Wednesday & Thursday I felt about 236 ;D. Fell asleep watching the footy but maybe that has something to do with the 2 teams playing ;)