Krakouer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Krakouer

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
krak,s lack of form sadly has much to do with the side he,s playing with atm.there is no doubt he has the talent and its being wasted.krak is like richo. put richo the brisbane or port side and like richo krak would have a field day!
you only have to look at the all stars game up in darwin to see what i mean.

spiritofrichmond

" I have a DREAM "
Jul 10, 2003
Blackburn
With a forward line that is devout of any system whatsoever,even Kevin Bartlett would have been a dud instead of an absolute champion. By the way who is responsible for organising the forwars line set-up at Richmond?

gdbarrett

Some more New-men please.
Jun 18, 2003
Albury
Krakour should be a role model at the club for his 1%ers and effective disposals. We have too many recievers that want to rack up the possessions but have little impact on a game. If Krakour got 20 possession he would be BOG and a match winner - a bit more time and he'll be doing that.

Hungry

Bring back the Tiger mongrel
Mar 18, 2003
Krak's just a young pup in a sh!te footy team - leave him alone.

He may have only got 6 posessions, but one was a corker of a goal.

He gets virtually no opportunities.

He's one of our few good young players - a shining light.

He also sets a great example, even though he's light he (and McGrath) really attack the ball and use their pace. And he's a fantastic tackler that puts blokes like Bowden to shame.

He should develop over the next few years into a prominent footballer.

We took him at pick fifty-something - if only we could get it right with our top 10 picks! Aaarrrggghhh!!!!

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Yeah, leave Kraks alone! For a crumber to crumb, he has to know where the ball is going to be. When (or if) there is more cohesion between the forwards & the midfielders (or whoever is delivering the ball) then Kraks, Rodan & Macka should all see more of the ball. These are only kids yet, give them time & point the finger at the more established so-called "stars" who have forgotten the basics of footy...if they ever learnt it!

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
spiritofrichmond said:
With a forward line that is devout of any system whatsoever,even Kevin Bartlett would have been a dud instead of an absolute champion. By the way who is responsible for organising the forwars line set-up at Richmond?

I think Crocker is in charge of the forward line setup for memory

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
spiritofrichmond said:
With a forward line that is devout of any system whatsoever,even Kevin Bartlett would have been a dud instead of an absolute champion.
It isn't the forward line thats stuffed it's the midfield going around in circles like headless chooks that stuffs the forward line

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Masochist I just think the blokes dont gel together at all. They are a bunch of individuals rather than a team playing for each other. Midfield is not entirely to blame, the forwards do lead to the pockets regularly as well. Need a wekend away on the *smile* together after the season adn need ot be good mates off hte field as well.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
shawry said:
Need a wekend away on the p!ss together after the season adn need ot be good mates off hte field as well.
Bugger sending them out on the *smile* ----- after the last two seasons I reckon we should be entitled to a free pissup as compo

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
shawry said:
Masochist I just think the blokes dont gel together at all. They are a bunch of individuals rather than a team playing for each other. Midfield is not entirely to blame, the forwards do lead to the pockets regularly as well. Need a wekend away on the p!ss together after the season adn need ot be good mates off hte field as well.

Exactly shawry. It's not just one area where we fall down. The point you make about team spirit, unity and camaraderie is valid and a major reason why we have lost so many games in a row.