Congratulations Maneevo, 2023 Last Man Standing Winner | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Congratulations Maneevo, 2023 Last Man Standing Winner

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Each round simply pick one team that you think is a certainty to win. If your chosen team wins, you remain in the competition and get to pick another team in the next round. If your pick loses or draws and any other competitor picks a winner you are eliminated.

You win the competition when your pick is the only correct selection made for that round.

All game results in a given round, not just the game you select, affect the competition outcome for you in that round.

For some, it might be unlucky or careless to forget when the round starts. However, mathematically it would give them a probability advantage if they were allowed to tip late. So for tips to be accepted, they have to be made before the first game of the round.

No tips will be accepted after the round has started. If you forget to tip, you are eliminated. (The exception to this rule is that you may defer tipping if you are ineligible to make a selection in the first game(s) of that round.)

If no selected team wins, all competitors who made a valid pick progress to the next round.

To encourage diversity in the tips, you cannot pick the same team in any three consecutive rounds. So for example if you pick Richmond to win in round 1, you cannot pick Richmond in rounds 2 or 3.

Also, you cannot pick against the same team in any three consecutive rounds. So if you pick Richmond to beat Carlton in round 1 you cannot pick the team that plays Carlton in rounds 2 or 3.

STALEMATE RULE: If all remaining competitors pick the same team in two successive rounds, the competition will be completed and all remaining competitors declared joint winners.

Round 1
Thursday, Mar 16

Richmond vs Carlton at MCG 7:20pm

Friday, Mar 17
Geelong vs Collingwood at MCG 7:40pm

Saturday, Mar 18
North Melbourne vs West Coast at Docklands 1:45pm
Port Adelaide vs Brisbane at Adelaid Oval 4:35pm
Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs at MCG 7:25pm
Gold Coast vs Sydney at Carrara 8:00pm

Sunday, Mar 19
GWS vs Adelaide at Giants Stadium 1:10pm
Hawthorn vs Essendon at MCG 3:20pm
St Kilda vs Fremantle at Docklands 4:40pm
The competition will be closed to any new competitors from 7.20pm on Thursday March 16.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Thanks for running again YT.

I'll take Geelong please.

And in case I'm not able to post for round two in time, I'll take the Swans if I get through please.

tigers1980

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 24, 2012
Will probably cop it from all PREs but I think Carlton will roll us with all the injuries we have.

Carlton.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yep, I'm going for Melbourne too, reckon they will start the season well, their problem will be whether they can sustain it all the way through.

Tough first up match for Footscray.

DS