Last Man Standing Competition Round 15. Winner Brodders17! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Last Man Standing Competition Round 15. Winner Brodders17!

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Each round simply pick one team that you think is a certainty to win. If your chosen team wins, you remain in the competition and get to pick another team in the next round. If your pick loses or draws and any other competitor picks a winner you are eliminated.

You win the competition when your pick is the only winning selection made for that round. If any late tips were allowed after a round has started, competitors' probabilities of winning would be changed from what they were at the start of the round.

To preserve mathematical fairness no late tips will be accepted after the round has started, you are eliminated if your pick is not made on time. (The only exception to this rule is that you may defer tipping if you are ineligible to make a selection in the first game of that round.)

If no selected pick wins, all competitors who made a pick progress to the next round.

To discourage systematic picking, you cannot pick the same team in any three consecutive rounds. So for example if you pick Richmond to win in round 1, you cannot pick Richmond in rounds 2 or 3.

Also, you cannot pick against the same team in any three consecutive rounds. So if you pick Richmond to beat Carlton in round 1 you cannot pick the team that plays Carlton in rounds 2 or 3.

In the event that the remaining competitors all pick the same team in two successive rounds, the competition will then finish and all the remaining competitors will be declared joint winners.

The competition will be closed to new competitors from 7.25pm on Thursday March 18.

ROUND 1
Thursday, March 18
Richmond vs. Carlton (MCG) (N)

Friday, March 19
Collingwood vs. Western Bulldogs (MRVL) (N)

Saturday, March 20
Melbourne vs. Fremantle (MCG)
Adelaide vs. Geelong (AO) (T)
Essendon vs. Hawthorn (MRVL) (N)
Brisbane vs. Sydney (G) (N)

Sunday, March 21
North Melbourne vs. Port Adelaide (MRVL)
GWS vs. St Kilda (Giants)
West Coast vs. Gold Coast (Perth) (T)​

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Thanks for running again, Yinnar!

I'll go Geelong (secretly hoping I get knocked out in round 1 ;) )

Reactions: 1 user