Last Man Standing Winner is Sammy C | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Last Man Standing Winner is Sammy C

Status
Not open for further replies.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Time to set up for a new competition for this season. Hopefully a mod can sticky this thread and unsticky last year's.

Each round simply pick one team that you think is a certainty to win. If your chosen team wins, you remain in the competition and get to pick another team in the next round. If your pick loses or draws and any other competitor picks a winner you are eliminated from the competition.

Your pick must be posted by the first bounce of the first game of the round for which you are eligible to pick. You are eliminated if you fail to get a pick in on time.

If no selected pick wins, all competitors who made a pick may progress to the next round.

In order to encourage some variance in selections from week to week, you cannot pick the same team in any three consecutive rounds. So for example if you pick Richmond to win in round 1, you cannot pick Richmond in rounds 2 or 3.

Also, you cannot pick against the same team in any three consecutive rounds. So if you pick Richmond to beat Carlton this Thursday you cannot pick the team that Carlton plays in rounds 2 or 3. I will post a list of the teams you are not allowed to pick in the following round.

In the event that all competitors pick the same team in two successive rounds, the competition will then have finished and all the remaining competitors will be declared joint winners of the competition.

The competition will be closed to any new competitors from 7.20pm on Thursday March 21.

ROUND 1
Thursday, March 21
Carlton vs. Richmond (MCG) (N)
Friday, March 22
Collingwood vs. Geelong (MCG) (N)
Saturday, March 23
Melbourne vs. Port Adelaide (MCG)
Adelaide vs. Hawthorn (AO) (T)
Western Bulldogs vs. Sydney (MRVL) (N)
Brisbane vs. West Coast (G) (N)
Sunday, March 24
St Kilda vs. Gold Coast (MRVL)
GWS vs. Essendon (SSGS)
Fremantle vs. North Melbourne (OS) (N)

Last edited:

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Re: Last Man Standing Competition 2019

Just to be different and make things interesting: Round 1: GWS.

Show's how highly I rate Essendon ;)

DS

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London

Thanks Yinnar.

Melbourne please.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004

Richmond

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane

Nice work YT, thanks for running.

Adelaide for me thanks.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004

Adelaide, thanks Yinnar.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004

Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.