Last night was a fire drill, not a final. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Last night was a fire drill, not a final.

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
They stayed stronger for longer.
They beat our system.
We had a lot of young players in, and lacked some leadership.
Geelong have belted us recently in season and yet we won the premiership.
Outplayed by a better team.
Wait till finals.

Reactions: 5 users

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
I'm not liking what I'm seeing from our guys so far. You could blame it on injuries and losing some talented coaches etc but where's the fight gone?

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
An early season hiccup that will ram home to the coaches and players the level of hard work that is going to be required for the Club to stay in the top tier of the competition.
Can't expect the team to win every week, although winning more often than not is something I am starting to get used to and enjoy.
The midfield has been cruelled by injuries.
Going to require Dimma to think a little outside the box to address some of the issues at hand.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I know we harp on this, but a second ruck is becoming a non negotiable. Marlion Pickett is not Shaun Grigg, he goes okay, but he can’t be expected to do it regularly. We didn’t even have someone to contest a ball up at one stage in the Geelong game. For some reason Hardwick doesn’t like it, but he’s got to give on this point.