last spot on our list .who should it be | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

last spot on our list .who should it be

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
for me its between 2 players

the egg
the green machine

I am going for the green machine .Great upside, big body inside midfielder ...huge potential .FUTURE and if any thing like is brother at GWS ...............gold

the egg .he is good but for me, he is the same players he was last year and the year before that .............that is the eggs game and skill set .for all to see NOW

however the green machine ..has it all in front of him

green on the list ..............the egg to the seconds for the year ....maybe gets a another go next year ........

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
for me its between 2 players

the egg
the green machine

I am going for the green machine .Great upside, big body inside midfielder ...huge potential .FUTURE and if any thing like is brother at GWS ...............gold

the egg .he is good but for me, he is the same players he was last year and the year before that .............that is the eggs game and skill set .for all to see NOW

however the green machine ..has it all in front of him

green on the list ..............the egg to the seconds for the year ....maybe gets a another go next year ........

We'll know tomorrow I guess.
I'm not really fussed, but probably prefer to see what Green can bring to us.
We know what the Egg offers.

tigers1980

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 24, 2012
My feeling is we'll wait until mid-season.
Ideally, we should be getting Green/Eggs and any other potential over-age NAB hopefuls integrated into our system via our VFL program.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Can we put Soldo on the long term injury list?
I've got a vague recollection that you can put a player on the LTIL, and then put an unlisted player onto the list.
That way we can put both Egg and Green onto the list.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Can we put Soldo on the long term injury list?
I've got a vague recollection that you can put a player on the LTIL, and then put an unlisted player onto the list.
That way we can put both Egg and Green onto the list.

Yes we can do that. We can move him to the inactive list (used to be the LTIL).

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yes we can do that. We can move him to the inactive list (used to be the LTIL).
Cheers, I hope we seriously consider doing it. Egg might have had professional issues, but with continued improved he's a good long term replacement for Houli. I liked the small sample size that we got from Green in the scratch match against the Dees.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
No sign of Green or Galluci at training but Eggs was there.

Reactions: 5 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Ideally, we should be getting Green/Eggs and Ham

Fixed that for you ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

This is not a simple decision. Eggs has shown good signs along with a few deficiencies. Can we fix the deficiencies? Well, we can have a go and there is a fair chance of success.

Green also sounds like a good prospect.

We'll have to wait and see and trust in the list management.

DS

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Whilst only a small sample from 2 rounds worth, I'm not wondering if we shouldn't wait until mid season and see if the changes and their impact (i.e. more scoring, more corridors being open, premium back on foot skills and extended aerobic capacity due to minimised interchange) all don't become more long term and therefore maybe warrant us having a different lense on who we want to fill with that last spot as opposed to how we see it right now.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I also think we should hold off to the mid season draft. Overlooked draftees from last year will have exposed form at senior level. That could find us a gem. Also allows us to see where we are at injury wise and the state of the game as Red alluded to.