Leadership group - Who replaces Rance as VC? (Poll) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Leadership group - Who replaces Rance as VC? (Poll)

No shortage of quality candidates..who replaces Rance as VC?

• Prestia

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Vlastuin

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Martin

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Lambert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edwards

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Grimes

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • Lynch

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Astbury

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
I think now's the time to start blooding the next captain. For mine its Vlastuin, but if there's another youngish player who could be captain, pick him.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Edwards short term, but Tommy Lynch wouldn’t surprise. He was inspirational at times last year.

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Shed has proven his credentials last season when he held the team together and took them forward. The only thing against him is sadly he will be coming towards the end of his career in a couple more years or so, so we need to blood a younger man and Vlastuin would be that man as he has leads from the front on field. From the day he first played AFL many of us picked him as future captain so being a VC is a step in that direction

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I can see Lynch in the group sooner rather than later. He's an experienced AFL club captain and plays like a leader on the field.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I can see Lynch in the group sooner rather than later. He's an experienced AFL club captain and plays like a leader on the field.

And a Premiership player,
I like it.
Imagine our V.C rag dolling Dangerfield.