Leon Cameron | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Leon Cameron

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
A member who sat near me today said that Leon would decide his future after the last game and also that Rogers is going to hold Richmond to his contract, sounds like he isn't too happy with the way he has been treated. I was only eavesdropping so I might have got it wrong but I don't think so.

Tivendale and Chaffey have re-signed, can't remember if that has already been mentioned on here before, most probably.

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
if we do rebuild our side we still need experience players, cameron is one othem. let him go for another year and we see how he goes.

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
Vadim Golikov said:
if we do rebuild our side we still need experience players, cameron is one othem. let him go for another year and we see how he goes.
vadim, we do need experianced players, but not players who can't play a full game. leon has been good for us in the short term, but has cost us in the long term. the bulldogs picked up hahn, and hargraves, players that could be on our lists if dudley didn't have such a short term brain

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Vadim Golikov said:

Your kidding arent you?

Thats the the same attitude that has got us in trouble. Cameron is at the end of the road, why should he stand in the way of a youngster. We must have a massive clean out.

Rogers, Houlihan, D Kellaway, Vardy, Mills, Cameron, and most of all King, have to go.

Your a fool if you think otherwise.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Tiggytam said:
A member who sat near me today said that Leon would decide his future after the last game and also that Rogers is going to hold Richmond to his contract, sounds like he isn't too happy with the way he has been treated. I was only eavesdropping so I might have got it wrong but I don't think so.

Tivendale and Chaffey have re-signed, can't remember if that has already been mentioned on here before, most probably.

If Rogers would show some heart and hit a target, he may earn respect from the club.

If thats Rogers attitude, I hope he rots in hell while playing for Coburg next year.

Today, Rogers played another disgraceful game. He should hold his head in shame.

Do the right thing Roger, RETIRE !!!

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Frawley is a goose. He should have renogotiated with Rogers to terminate his contract for next year on the proviso that he gets carried to 200 games this year. Now we are stuck with him for another year. Just *smile* great!

He is so past it its not funny. He seems to have lost his equilibrium. Always fumbling, kicks the ball worse than Richo does. Now that's sad. If he does play on next year and holds the club to ransom he should NOT be allowed to get to 200 games.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
I wouldn't get to carried away just yet. Most of these supporter are basing their opinions on nothing much.

I am sure that a few may change their minds after the end of season review.

Why on earth would you put yourself through it if you knew you weren't going to part of the plan.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
When some players are getting paid as much as they are, its always tempting to play on and keep earning those big $$$'s.