Leppitsch | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Leppitsch

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
I hope the new coaches put a rocket up daniel connars arse. He's one player whose flown under the radar with all the delistings. This hopefully will be his breakout year.

Ty Esler

"Mark Maclure can get stuffed"
May 10, 2005
Digglers Ghost said:
Where did you hear that?

From the Age:

The signing of Leppitsch is a boost for new Tigers coach Damien Hardwick, he was believed to be a target for North Melbourne - where his former teammate at Brisbane, Brad Scott, is now coach.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Digglers Ghost said:
Where did you hear that?

In the Age.
Was also heard on the radio that North were very keen and he was about to join.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Vlastuin gave Leppa a big wrap at the end of the latest Recollections video.
Basically said he's been the backline coach the past 2 years for two flags & that he'd really miss him being around. I have a feeling Justin is going to leave a big hole.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Vlastuin gave Leppa a big wrap at the end of the latest Recollections video.
Basically said he's been the backline coach the past 2 years for two flags & that he'd really miss him being around. I have a feeling Justin is going to leave a big hole.

Agree. Huge loss for the defence.
Top bloke, top class coach.
He should be given another go coaching his own team.
He was left with shitt when he took over from Voss.

Reactions: 6 users