Let the whining and saltiness begin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Let the whining and saltiness begin

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Carlton were up by 42 pts :rotfl1
Every club that goes down there from now on, will have NO FEAR.
If Carlton can beat them so can we.....

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Read the Scott Gullan article on the Cats in the HUN. He mentioned that when the Cats beat us this time last year they were 11 wins 1 loss.

So I looked up Geelongs form since then. They’ve had 7 wins from 16 matches. So if we were in “rd 16” of a season Geelong (with 7 wins) would be between about 10th and 12th.

I keep thinking Geelongs fall is coming. It’s not coming it’s happening.

hah - your right - I knew it , I knew it - all is not lost in the weird and wonderful world of AFL

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Geesook have not won consecutive games since Rd. 12, 2019. So you just need to play them the right week. ;)

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
C Scott sure looks weird with that beard and longish hair

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I always thought Scott looked like Mr Bean and it was confirmed to me today. He drives a green Mini :rotfl1

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Read the Scott Gullan article on the Cats in the HUN. He mentioned that when the Cats beat us this time last year they were 11 wins 1 loss.

So I looked up Geelongs form since then. They’ve had 7 wins from 16 matches. So if we were in “rd 16” of a season Geelong (with 7 wins) would be between about 10th and 12th.

I keep thinking Geelongs fall is coming. It’s not coming it’s happening.
this week they have not won 2 games in a row in a yr. on that form a contender they are not!

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Carlton were up by 42 pts :rotfl1
Every club that goes down there from now on, will have NO FEAR.
If Carlton can beat them so can we.....
Thats why i want us to beat them there this yr. Let's be honest we can't go to the game anyway so it's like any other yr for us & they don't get thier fans booing all game to pump them up. the melts would be monumental. When u consider the "crowd factor" it's actually a disadvantage for them to be playing there, they just don't realise it.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
I notice none of the media are screaming for Pretty boy Selwood to get a fine for diving for Geesooks first goal. Imagine if it was Grimes who did that....

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I notice none of the media are screaming for Pretty boy Selwood to get a fine for diving for Geesooks first goal. Imagine if it was Grimes who did that....

The media pick and choose who they go after.
He might've got away with in the print media, but not in social media.
They went after him when he got a high free kick in dying minutes when he deliberatly push his opponents arm above his shoulder.
He will always be remembered as a footballer that got unwarranted free kicks.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I have noticed this trend, remember when Zorko did the same as grimes only a matter 30 odd mins give or take later in the same spot? Not a word from the media but they hung Grimes. then's there's the epic Stagerfield dive which we have yet to hear about....

Reactions: 1 user

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
^ he looks like he was in the middle of busting out the chicken dance when he noticed Selwood didn't get a free kick for ducking

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Is this thread about what happens when we lose a couple of games?

No, it's about Chris Scott. Any thread with the word "salt" is about Chris Scott. It's part of the forum rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Would laugh loudly if this weekends Geel V Gold Coast game was moved to Sydney as looks like any Queensland team coming to Vic is going to have to self quarantine for 14 days on return to Queensland. Cant see any game in Vic for any Queensland side in the short term. Getting more and more compromised as we go !

Reactions: 1 users