Let the whining and saltiness begin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Let the whining and saltiness begin

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geelong are finished.
The only reason they will finish in the top 8 is because they play 11 games at the dunghole.
Our only challengers next year are WC collingwood and maybe Footscray.
The rest arent good enough.
Scott will feel the heat next year like his flimsy brother.
He thought he was walking into another job, pity now he has become the AFL's stamp licker...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
To be fair, the Prelim is a very good game to watch. Lynch, Prestia, Houli and Edwards all put on a clinic in the second half and Baker improved dramatically as the game wore on.

Still, it ain’t no 2017 Qualifying Final. That was a Dusty clinic. The last 40 minutes of that game is arguably the best 40 minutes in a Final of the last 30 years. Dusty’s eight touches during that period that were so sublime that Leigh Matthews, Wayne Carey and Gary Snr would have been left in awe.

I think the Cats should watch that one next. In fact, I think I just might too.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Poor old Moggies.
Reckon if we're fortunate enough to flog them in the Grannie next year I could almost be content to call the last 30 years against them all square n offer the olive branch of forgiveness over the Scablett years.
If not, meh. *smile* em, I'll just keep hatin on em for a heap more years.

Reactions: 4 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Seven of our twelve flags involve a finals win against the Cats. We are their finals kryptonite. They our our kryptonite the rest of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Then went for a long bus ride with blindfolds. Think of the culture Jenkins can bring to Geelong.

Lol picture Jenkins going through all that post Richmond humiliation with Adelaide and then transfer to Geelong and have to again go through post Richmond humiliation

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
A few weeks ago a Geelong flog called in to SEN and stated that it will never be a real competition while Richmond are allowed "14 home games"!

Where the f**** does he expect us to play other teams who also have the MCG as their home game?

Does he also understand the difference between a team like Richmond playing home games on a ground other than their real home which is PUNT ROAD while Geelong train all day every day on a ground designed by someone who failed basic geomerty.

I can't remember anyone questioning how many games Collingwood get at the G which incidentally was more than us last year, and more than us again in the coming season.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
So they watched it again...............i bet they didn't enjoy it half as much as i have the half a dozen times since:banana:rotfl1

You forget we no doubt got lucky again and we were a better side in 2018. The Cats need to realise that entitlement doesn't breed winners, commitment, playing four quarters, teamwork and pride is needed for that

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Haha.
Weren't the coaches watching it when Grigga toured the club in October??
Nah, we aren't in their heads.o_O

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
A few weeks ago a Geelong flog called in to SEN and stated that it will never be a real competition while Richmond are allowed "14 home games"!

Where the f**** does he expect us to play other teams who also have the MCG as their home game?

Does he also understand the difference between a team like Richmond playing home games on a ground other than their real home which is PUNT ROAD while Geelong train all day every day on a ground designed by someone who failed basic geomerty.

I can't remember anyone questioning how many games Collingwood get at the G which incidentally was more than us last year, and more than us again in the coming season.
We play 10 mcg games next season that are not neutral games against mcg co-tenants. They play 9 at GMHBA.
As you say where else are we meant to play?

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
i wont forget easily dheads like whateley,robinson, sam mclure,king,most of sen almost never giving us any credit for our 12 wins in a row to the flag, every excuse under the sun to pump up oposition was read out,they had more stats,wait till they play over there,,they finished on top for a reason, gws playing hard footy,pies killed rich in prelim 2018,hear the big sound,no way can anybody win 12 in a row to win flag, richmond choked ( farging idiot slobinson ejaculated writing 9000 words on tigers choke against cats, then puts on the bottom of his article,richmond won the match),it was 2 months of blinked game viewing where most refused to see the black and yellow.

The funny thing is ,guess where I live, wait for it,
Geelong,yes Geelong,and nothing said can overstate how salty the karnts are,but it's fantastic and orgasmic walking the streets hearing all the salt,so a huge tiger in enemy territory,ps they hate been told catty litter park is getting the stay at home for seniors federal package assistance,go Tigers.

• Love

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007

The Geelong supporters are so clueless, as are so many other spiteful opposition fans (Eagles in particular). I just laugh at them now.
The one single argument that instantly shuts up every one of these idiots is the fact that our quota of MCG games was NEVER a point of discussion before September 30th 2017.
As for Geelong, I look forward to seeing them slide down the ladder into mediocrity over the next 1-2 seasons.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
My mother always told me that dogs take the personality and quite often looks like their owners. I’m going to tell my son that coaches and supporters also do the same. Geelong, Collingwood and Richmond all prove this point. Look at the qualities of the coach and the same can be said for the supporters.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
North Melbourne bloke at work loves making digs at other clubs, and he and was bagging an Essendon supporter at last weeks Christmas party which I was happy with.

For fun I asked if he had any insults for Richmond and he said he didn’t.

Got of enjoyment out of that. I have spent all my life bar the past 3 years copping it from every direction. Still not used to this.

• Love

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
North Melbourne bloke at work loves making digs at other clubs, and he and was bagging an Essendon supporter at last weeks Christmas party which I was happy with.

For fun I asked if he had any insults for Richmond and he said he didn’t.

Got of enjoyment out of that. I have spent all my life bar the past 3 years copping it from every direction. Still not used to this.

This is so true, we are genuinely annoying people. Essendon & Geelong by far the most annoyed. The Bombers especially can’t cop their historically bad last ten years off the ground let alone our renaissance. And here’s how you annoy them most, tell them “ it took a Richmond bloke to save you last time, good to see you trying that again with Rutten and Caracella” and watch them seethe.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
My brother-in-law is an Essendon supporter. He was calling Nank a spud recently, and I told him he had to amend it to ‘dual Premiership winning spud’. That shut him up fairly quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
My brother-in-law is an Essendon supporter. He was calling Nank a spud recently, and I told him he had to amend it to ‘dual Premiership winning spud’. That shut him up fairly quickly.
Rolls off the tongue beautifully CTT.