Let the whining and saltiness begin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Let the whining and saltiness begin

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
"Need to go down again"
That made me livid.
I just wish he had to call us in our triumphs. He really despised us.
He really did. Never missed an opportunity to sink the boot in, either. Back in 2010, he was giving us *smile* as usual, and Richo as special comments asked him and the rest of the team to lay off with the Richmond comments as they weren’t even covering one of our games. They did so, but I reckon the big fella was very close to storming up to the booth and flattening Commetti.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
He really did. Never missed an opportunity to sink the boot in, either. Back in 2010, he was giving us **** as usual, and Richo as special comments asked him and the rest of the team to lay off with the Richmond comments as they weren’t even covering one of our games. They did so, but I reckon the big fella was very close to storming up to the booth and flattening Commetti.

Cometti would have needed to get his panties laundered after that. :)

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
David Kock now getting into Malthouse about China, how's this for slander:

"Using football as a way to build a bridge with China has been very important ... Mick Malthouse doesn’t know what he’s talking about. If it was up to Mick Malthouse, he’d bring back the White Australia policy in the '50s."

• Haha

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

"Using football as a way to build a bridge with China has been very important ... Mick Malthouse doesn’t know what he’s talking about. If it was up to Mick Malthouse, he’d bring back the White Australia policy in the '50s."

Let me guess? Kosh the dosh has investments in China

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

Whack! I don’t particularly like Malthouse but this comment from Koch is crap but typical in today’s environment where if you say anything , not matter how benign, about a different race, sone numpty pulls out the “racist “ card.

Reactions: 4 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

Koch is a complete imbecile. I’d be embarrassed as a fan to have him as club president.

He is completely conflicted on China and is as bad as Twiggy Forest pandering to a corrupt regime.

To imply Malthouse is racist because he’s criticised the Chinese Government is a real low blow and shows how simple Koch really is.

Reactions: 4 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Just for the record, Port
Whack! I don’t particularly like Malthouse but this comment from Koch is crap but typical in today’s environment where if you say anything , not matter how benign, about a different race, sone numpty pulls out the “racist “ card.

So true TT

Malthouse's comments were IMO more a warning about the financial implications of pursuing game expansion in the current environment.

Koch should stick to stuff he knows about, like.........um, err, fake news maybe?

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Koch is a complete imbecile. I’d be embarrassed as a fan to have him as club president.

He is completely conflicted on China and is as bad as Twiggy Forest pandering to a corrupt regime.

To imply Malthouse is racist because he’s criticised the Chinese Government is a real low blow and shows how simple Koch really is.

Always seems to make a goose of himself anytime he is asked basic questions.
Ive never heard an interview with him that he isn't back tracking on something he has said previously.
Its a constant round about.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
If I was Malthouse I would threaten to look at legal action and watch kochhead back down and issue a grovelling apology

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Koch should focus on sorting out his rabble Club & the whingeing culture it seems to have. Mind you he's a leader in that area.

Just on china, the other 17 Clubs need to get together & tell port if they want the China game they can give up the home game for it or we'll be taking the cash!

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Koch should focus on sorting out his rabble Club & the whingeing culture it seems to have. Mind you he's a leader in that area.

Just on china, the other 17 Clubs need to get together & tell port if they want the China game they can give up the home game for it or we'll be taking the cash!
Port make money out of the China game and therefore in Koch’s book it’s a good thing. Koch knows or used to know financial markets, but he’s clueless on everything else, including football.

Reactions: 1 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Yeah amazing how he kept Hinkley on still as coach hoping for some miracle or a story like Dimma's.Talks tuff but no action.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Port make money out of the China game and therefore in Koch’s book it’s a good thing. Koch knows or used to know financial markets, but he’s clueless on everything else, including football.
I have no idea how the opposing Clubs in that game have let this happen especially when it is them that have to give up the home game not Port...

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yep the RFC is something of a public enemy because we actually got better and were not a one hit wonder which all were hoping.

Out of all the clubs to be successful, we would've been the least expected to succeed.
And now that we are so dominate it screws them over.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yep the RFC is something of a public enemy because we actually got better and were not a one hit wonder which all were hoping.
And..................................................................................loving it.
It's just like the the good old days of the 60's and 70's when everyone hated us, how sweet is:banana

Reactions: 8 users