Let the whining and saltiness begin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Let the whining and saltiness begin

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yep the RFC is something of a public enemy because we actually got better and were not a one hit wonder which all were hoping.

Exactly.
The continued improvement.
The introduction of lynch, Stack and now Pickett has them scrabbling to find ways of getting better then us.
Now WC has been bent over with the lockdowm and forced to play away from subico.
They will jump on the Collingwood bandwagon.
They don't want to see us in October or November this year.
What a year will it be, by no fault of our own, all games are played in Melbourne and we stream roll Collingwood for the lightening premiership this year.
Who said this year wont be a great one??
Giddy up

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Exactly.
The continued improvement.
The introduction of lynch, Stack and now Pickett has them scrabbling to find ways of getting better then us.
Now WC has been bent over with the lockdowm and forced to play away from subico.
They will jump on the Collingwood bandwagon.
They don't want to see us in October or November this year.
What a year will it be, by no fault of our own, all games are played in Melbourne and we stream roll Collingwood for the lightening premiership this year.
Who said this year wont be a great one??
Giddy up

I like your confidence Zippa, its a very nice thought.

Actually I reckon the media will be barracking for everyione else before the RFC, but special love will be afforde to the Giants, Maggots Eagles, Bears, and Pussies for sure!!

Wankers

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Yep the RFC is something of a public enemy because we actually got better and were not a one hit wonder which all were hoping.
I can still recall pre '18 ppl telling me we'd get "the hangover" because, wait for it, because "that's what the bulldogs did"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I can still recall pre '18 ppl telling me we'd get "the hangover" because, wait for it, because "that's what the bulldogs did"

We just got lucky for the last 10 odd weeks of 2017 apparently.................................... what the RFC did was got the right side on the park in the right roles playing the designated style.

They just kept expecting the Tiggy train to derail come the Q/F against the Pussies and we smashed them.

Broad, Towner, and Graham all, actually made a big difference to that side, even though none would really be noticed by non Tiger fans at that time, until Grand Final day.

They were the 3 extra role players that came in over the last 6-7 games and 3 finals for specific jobs and all did them to the letter, and helped bring the silverware to Punt Road.

Looking at the 2017 the side was comprised of players playing specific roles, yet no other side could identify and counter.

Great planning and execution by the then Match Committee, utilizing some unheralded nobody types to pull it off.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
We just got lucky for the last 10 odd weeks of 2017 apparently.................................... what the RFC did was got the right side on the park in the right roles playing the designated style.

They just kept expecting the Tiggy train to derail come the Q/F against the Pussies and we smashed them.

Broad, Towner, and Graham all, actually made a big difference to that side, even though none would really be noticed by non Tiger fans at that time, until Grand Final day.

They were the 3 extra role players that came in over the last 6-7 games and 3 finals for specific jobs and all did them to the letter, and helped bring the silverware to Punt Road.

Looking at the 2017 the side was comprised of players playing specific roles, yet no other side could identify and counter.

Great planning and execution by the then Match Committee, utilizing some unheralded nobody types to pull it off.
The narrative is amazing isn't it. We have 10 more wins than anyone else over the last 3 yrs yet "we were gifted those flags".

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Always seems to make a goose of himself anytime he is asked basic questions.
Ive never heard an interview with him that he isn't back tracking on something he has said previously.
Its a constant round about.

Guess who was on 5AAA this morning apologising for his comment about "white Australia".

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Adelaide get a slap on the wrist for breaking the isolation rules,
Oscar Allen admits on TV of training in a group.
And it's all swept under the carpet .
This season is turning into shitt.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The narrative is amazing isn't it. We have 10 more wins than anyone else over the last 3 yrs yet "we were gifted those flags".

That’s because we played finals which gives us a unfair advantage to win more games then most other clubs.

meownotroar

Tiger Cub
Nov 6, 2009
Koch is a complete imbecile. I’d be embarrassed as a fan to have him as club president.

He is completely conflicted on China and is as bad as Twiggy Forest pandering to a corrupt regime.

To imply Malthouse is racist because he’s criticised the Chinese Government is a real low blow and shows how simple Koch really is.
Mick is not a *smile*,
but Kock is!